|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
|This article is a stub.|
Please help us by expanding it.
2DCraft was a mod that adds a new World Generation option. It makes a world which is 2D. It is only 2 blocks wide. When creating a world, go into More World Options, World Type, then change it to 2D-WORLD. You cannot generate dungeons, villages or strongholds when using the 2D-WORLD option.
Desktop version: Windows 7 SP1 with .NET 4.6.1 and OpenGL 2.1 support
Windows Store version: Windows 10 version 10.0.14257.0 or later with OpenGL 2.1
Use the 2DCraft modding tool
You can download this mod and view the official post at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1119751-2d-craft-mod-minecraft-125-offical/
- Install Minecraft version 1.3.2
- Go to %appdata%\.minecraft\versions\ (windows) or ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/versions (mac)
- Clone version 1.3.2 and rename it to 2DCraftMod1.4.1
- Rename files to 2DCraftMod1.4.1 but leave the extension the same
- Open json file and replace all instances of 1.3.1 with 2DCraft1.4.1
- Open 2DCraftMod1.4.1.jar with 7-zip/Win-Rar/IZArc
- Delete META-INF Folder
- Put all the files of the mod into the 2DCraftMod1.4.1.jar
- Save the .jar file
- Open Minecraft and make a new Profile with the selected version being 2DCraftMod1.4.1
- Use the profile to play with this mod
Tips & Info
- There are two world types added: 2DCraft and Terraria. The 2DCraft world type is regular Minecraft, but it is only 2 blocks wide.
- The Terraria world type is a more Terraria-like world where you can jump higher, the terrain is a bit different, etc.
- If you think that view is too zoomed in, you may make the FOV higher. This will make the camera zoom out, and you can see more blocks.
- You can use creative mode, where you can fly and such.
- There are five different view types (two have been added with this mod).