Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Minecraft Wiki talk:IRC
Just wondering... does the channels support freenode? Iprefer freenode because freenode is freenode!Robstar14... anything but! 16:01, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- You can't join the same channel on another network. You can have several host servers making up one network, but you cannot merge two networks. The Minecraft channels are on EsperNet. You can make your own channels on freenode, but they will never be the same thing.
—Kanegasi ☺C18:29, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
Can someone add #ruminecraftwiki into the list? Like this:
- #ruminecraftwiki – The main channel for Russian Minecraft Wiki, used by a few users of that wiki. A related channel is #ruminecraftwiki-styleguide, intended to be used for the development of the wiki’s work-in-progress style guide.
- Interwiki added. I don’t think the Russian-language channels are relevant for most users here. — Orthotopetalk 15:05, 20 June 2015 (UTC)
- If someone speaks Russian and want to interact with the Russian Minecraft community, it would make more sense to direct them to the Russian wiki first. Sending them to a Russian wiki channel will only bring confusion with them thinking it is a Russian channel to discuss the English wiki (and really, if they want to discuss the Russian wiki, they should already be on the Russian wiki to notice the channel there). –KnightMiner · (t) 18:07, 20 June 2015 (UTC)
The description for #risucraft should be updated, as it has become more of a general chit-chat channel. The main modding channels nowadays would be #minecraftforge and #ForgeGradle. --Lunatrius (talk) 19:42, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
- All added (apologies for the delay, Ivan r and Hikahikaru09). 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 05:32, 29 June 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you very much.
- --Raffox97 it.Wiki Admin 17:38, 30 June 2017 (UTC)