Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
User refers to anybody who is logged into an account on the Minecraft Wiki. Unlike unregistered users (IP users), users have the ability to do the following:
- Marking edits as minor
- Moving pages and files
- Sending emails to other users
- Uploading new files (as well as new versions of existing files)
- Gaining user rights
All users, upon registering, will automatically be added to the autoconfirmed user group. This group gives users more abilities, including the following:
- Editing semi-protected pages
- Not creating redirects when moving pages
- Editing sprites
- Skipping CAPTCHA when adding external links to pages.
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits