Minecraft Wiki:Projects/Minecraft Dungeons Wiki/Gameplay
|This page is part of the Minecraft Dungeons Wiki project.|
|This Minecraft Dungeons-related page is a work in progress.|
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving this page.
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|— Mojang on the gameplay of Minecraft Dungeons|
This is the page concerning information regarding the gameplay of Minecraft Dungeons.
The game is an action/adventure RPG.
Not much is known about the plot, due to the game not being released yet. What is known is that players will fight illagers and other enemies, led by the antagonistic Arch-Illager, to free the villagers from oppression.
The game was originally going to a small single-player campaign, but the development team thought they were "onto something so fun" that they decided to expand it to include up to four players. It can still be played as the single-player campaign, if wanted.
Even though the trailer suggests that players are constrained to a single class, that is not the case. Players can pick up different weapons and armor, enchant them, and then equip them to choose a different class.
- Sword (Minecraft Dungeons)
- Great Hammer
- The Pink Scoundrel
- Rapid Crossbow
- The Green Menace
- Power Bow
- Diamond Sword (Minecraft Dungeons)
- Red Snake
- Spirit Knife
- The Last Laugh
- Iron Axe (Minecraft Dungeons)
- Iron Battle Axe
- Guardian Bow
- Bow (Minecraft Dungeons)
- Crossbow (Minecraft Dungeons)
- Twin Bow
- Soul Bow
- Nightmares Bite
- Soul Scythe
- Feral Soul Crossbow
- Elite Power Bow
- Mystery Armor
- Thief Armor
- Spelunkers Armor
- Wolf Armor
- Hunters Armor
- Evocation Robe
- Highland Armor
- Souldancer Robe
- Fox Armor
- Arrow Bundle
- Boots of Swiftness
- Torment Quiver
- Corrupted Beacon
- Creeper (Artifact/Cut)
- Death Cap Mushroom
- Flaming Quiver
- Tasty Bone
- Wind Horn
Critical hits are dealt by an enchantment called critical hit.
- Critical hits deal three times, this is, 300% more damage.
- Has a 10% chance to be performed when attacking at level I, 15% for level II and 20% for level III.
Shockwaves are enchantments that are launched after the last attack in a melee combo, having a chance to occur and can be upgraded:
This enchantment grants players a small portion of the mob's max. health as healing.
- Level I adds 10% of mob maximum hp.
- Level II adds 15%.
- Level III adds 20%.
Descriptions when picked up
- Heals 20% over 3 seconds.
- Arrow Bundle
- A small bundle of arrows.
- Heals 100% over 30 seconds.
- Heals 50% over 10 seconds.
- Shadow Brew
- Grants invisibility and boosts the player's next melee attack.
- Strength Potion
- Briefly boosts melee attack damage.
- Swiftness Potion
- Briefly boosts movement speed.
- Explodes when thrown, damaging everyone in an area.
- Minecraft Dungeons – Mojang unearths a bit more info, GameInformer; May 17, 2019
- "Minecraft Dungeons Gameplay Reveal" – Minecraft.net, June 8, 2019