The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Minecraft Dungeons:Creeper Woods
|This page is a work in progress.|
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving this page.
Notes: In-game image of the Creeper Woods.
|— Måns Olson on the Creeper Woods|
The Creeper Woods is a wooded area that appears much similar to a Forest biome. It contains multiple monoliths, hills, narrow bridges, rope-bridge walkways leading to other monoliths and rivers down below. The area is also shown to be foggy and dim. There are also fungi that light the woods with a weird glow.
The area also has a spooky tone as there are giant creeper heads and totems.
|— In-game description|
|— Opening Cinematic|
Somewhere in the woods, a caravan is transporting Villager prisoners to labor in far-off lands. The Illagers have constructed rudimentary jails for the villagers. There are vindicators patrolling to deter villager's escape attempts. They made it dim by only having embers from the campfire to light up the environment.
The heroes start their first quest by finding the caravan in the mob-infested maze and stopping the Illagers. Eventually, after freeing the innocent villagers, the villagers are safe from the clutch of the Illagers.
|Vex||No||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]|
- Summoned by Evoker
|Boots of Swiftness||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Death Cap Mushroom||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- There are two Inventory Chests, one in the Safe house before the spider cave, and one at the caravan.
- There are also wooden Emerald Chests that are full of Emeralds. They are often found at the very edges of the woods.
- There are also Emerald Pots that appear in the darkest corners of the woods.
- Minecon 2019
- At the end of the mission, skeletons and creepers will be summoned.
- There is one Piggy Bank in this mission, it is found in the Spider Cave.
- Near the beginning of the mission after saving the lone villager, there will be a path to the left. At the end of the path a Stone Brick Structure will appear that is opened by a pressure plate. Inside, there will be a map that can be interacted with. Upon interacting with it, the Creepy Crypt is unlocked and zombies will spawn.