The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|Minecraft Wiki no longer maintains issue reports.|
For the Pocket Edition issues page, see MCW:Issues/Pocket Edition 0.5.0. The sidebar to the right lists archived issue pages.
Official bug tracker
As of October 24, 2012, Mojang now has an official bug tracker. For technical reasons, a wiki is not an ideal way to track bugs, and therefore from release 1.4.2 onwards, these wiki pages will not be updated.
|— Mojang on the release of their bug tracker|
The bug tracker: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC
The PE bug tracker: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE
How to write helpful bug reports for Minecraft: http://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/801354-writing-helpful-bug-reports-for-minecraft
Guidelines for making good bug reports
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please add your info to the discussion there instead.
- Submit one issue per report please, as it's easier for Mojang to follow and manage.
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one word summaries and things like "help!!!" or, "I have a problem". Be as specific as you can about what the problem is in about 4-8 words.
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only you and Mojang will be able to see.