Minecraft Wiki:Issues/Weekly 12w30c
Mojang has an official bug tracker and does not track bugs for any editions of Minecraft on this wiki. Please use the appropriate bug tracker to report and view current bug reports.
Legacy Console: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE.
For further info, see the issues notice page.
Do not delete this page, any issues currently being recorded are purely for archiving purposes.
- 1 Crashing/System
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Blocks
- 4 Items
- 5 World Generator
- 6 Mobs/NPCs/Animals
- 7 Graphical/Lighting
- 8 Sounds
- 9 Menus
- 10 In-Game Interfaces/HUD
- 11 Language/Text Files
- 12 References
[!!] Crashing upon creating a new world. World created using seed "kingpunchwood". Game crashed a few seconds after spawning in. -- 16:00, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Time: 7/24/12 11:45 AM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked! at fu.a(SourceFile:62) at fu.a(SourceFile:50) at fv.a(SourceFile:24) at tx.a(SourceFile:757) at fz.a(SourceFile:522) at tx.d(SourceFile:749) at agy.l(SourceFile:50) at agy.b(SourceFile:31) at fz.a(SourceFile:346) at fz.b(SourceFile:124) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(SourceFile:428) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(SourceFile:376) at asj.p(SourceFile:111) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:316) at net.minecraft.server.i.run(SourceFile:532) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w30c - Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1 - Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation - Memory: 273876912 bytes (261 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) - Type: Integrated Server - Is Modded: Unknown (can't tell) - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) - Player Count: 1 / 8; [gc['Nathan2055'/237, l='Minecraft 1.3', x=-58.50, y=65.00, z=234.50
- World Minecraft 1.3 Entities: 0 total;  - World Minecraft 1.3 Players: 0 total;  - World Minecraft 1.3 Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0}}
- World is stable after re-entering (apart from lag). It apperars to be an issue with terrain-gen. -- 16:59, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[!] Minecraft will STILL not save any world progress (seems unrelated to performance, occurs on 3.7GHz Phenom) -- 16:25, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Can't reproduce on lesser system. -- 04:30, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] The profiler seems to consume lots of memory, and really fast. Opening the debug info with it shows memory rising fast and being GC'd frequently. Opening the debug info without it shows a stable memory consumption. -- 02:57, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] When connecting to a previous snapshot version's server, I tested the old portal bug in the nether (when it'd throw you to an invalid position in the overworld). Now I am unable to play on this server in any of the recent versions as when I log in I get an 'Invalid Position' message and kicked. --
[X] I was doing a stress-test with 3000 XP orb entities (
1 frame/3 seconds Actually slower than that), and after they got insta-del by a cactus the framerate instantly topped back to 40 (the limit) but the game took 5 seconds to "speed back up" from a slow-motion sort of speed. During this time (at smooth framerate) the player moved very slowly, with moon gravity and all, and the rest of the game world seemed to fast-forward (mobs, item decay, time of day). -- 02:52, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- How to reproduce: Build a glass cabin. Get in your hands: Instant Health II splash potion, Zombie egg and Cactus. Remember to build it on sand. Next, get a macro-clicker because you'll need enough zombies to slow the game to 10 fps, don't go any further risking a crash. Then, close the cabin up and kill them with the potion: this will prevent the orbs from coming to you as they spawn. Quickly collect the drops from inside the box, leaving the xp confined. Next, spawn a zombie beside you on the outside. Notice that the lag is extreme with FPS nearing zero. Watch this zombie for two or three minutes, while the computer melts down... Then break the glass and replace it with cactus. The XP orbs will be deleted by the cactus, then the zombie you just placed will speed up crazily and you will have moon jump for 5 seconds. -- 04:48, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A!] Frame rates dropped again. at w25 was back to 100+fps, now back to around 30 and locked to chunk updates. memory usage I/O rate seems to be crazy high as well -- 20:11, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[!] Entering a nether portal caused the screen to go black and the player was dying. He exited the game and logged back in and died. Looking at the server log I pulled this:
'''2012-07-24 10:20:49 [INFO] gh0straider lost connection: disconnect.quitting<br> 2012-07-24 10:20:57 [INFO] gh0straider logged in with entity id 46010 at (-1447.8277759812995, -82.1262194768034, 131.64717080620736)<br>'''
Notice the Y:-82. The server is running Ubuntu 12.04 (32bit sun java 32bit), 2GB RAM (1.5GB for minecraft), SSD HD.-jc2xs-14:47, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged duplicate) Entering a nether portal will sometimes (about 1/3 of the time) spawn you into the void. -- 14:39, 24 July 2012 (UTC) (downgraded to annoyance, I'll let the regulars chose the severity, this is the same issue as reported below by gh0straider)
- Upgrading bug to major and removing multiplayer tag. -- 15:22, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged duplicate) When entering the over world from the nether, if you move while the screen is black, you will be stuck, then fall into the void. If you quit then restart, there will be a giant world hole. If you quit then restart again, it will be gone.
When you are riding on a minecart you sill take damage and suffocate in the rail tracks.
When water pushes you into a wall you will will suffocate and die in a wall.
[X] Thunderstorm bug is still there. The main changelog on 1.3 says it was fixed but the sky still doesn't darken during thunderstorm. -- 05:17, 25 July 2012 (EST)
- Cannot reproduce. Sky darkens while thunderstorm in [MP] /[Su] . -- 09:32, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Walking inside still water at an angle of at most 10º from the nearest orthogonal axis will cause you to slide along said axis. This seems to be caused by clipping the player's X and Y speed separately while applying water friction. How to reproduce: Look at a straight direction inside 1-high water, angle a little bit to any side and walk. Up to a certain angle you'll slide as if there was an invisible wall. -- 04:26, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Logging out and logging back in while falling off a cliff will only make you take the fall damage from the height you logged back in from. It is extremely annoying with fall traps on PvP servers.
[X] Vines, tall grass, or lily pads held in third-person (F5) appear gray
[X] Running on leaves produces grey particles.
[X] Boats still exhibit glitchy behaviour when pushed against walls. -- 14:25, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] When in a boat, opening and closing your inventory in survival mode will cause the players arm to be rotated improperly. -- 14:51, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Firing arrows from a bow in superflat worlds can be glitchy. This happens when a superflat world is first generated; is fixed upon re-log. -- 15:14, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Zombies inch forward very slowly for 3-4 seconds after being hit with a sword. -- 15:49, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] [MP] When teleporting to the nether the server lags. A noticeable spike on the server client appears also. Screenshot: --
[X] (12w30_B_): Block breaking speed is not properly controlled by the server. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1371155-12w30b-snapshot-ready-for-testing/page__st__160#entry16728430 Specific issue: A line of gravel blocks, two clients, and diamond shovels vs. hands. Both clients are 1.42 GHz PPC's; one has the server, one does not. The one with the server gets a significantly lower frame rate. Breaking by hand, they are almost the same speed. Breaking by diamond shovel, the lower frame rate computer runs much, much slower. -- 17:52, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] With some bed placements, you fall out of the bed instead of sleeping in the bed. See to reproduce this. Seems like some part of the game code still thinks the player is standing, so it's trying to prevent him from suffocating by pushing him away in some direction. -- 20:47, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] (12w30_b_) Two clients (an i7, a PPC) connecting to an i7 host; both playing with boats. The 6-10 fps PPC has better control and less jerkey-ness when turning than the 25-33 fps i7. Neither has good control at near-0 boat speed. Both will see the other boat move properly, and will _sometimes_ see the other person move with the boat, and sometimes not see any movement of the other person at all. -- 21:32, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Attempted to teleport while in a boat. Expected behavior: Teleport to new location, keeping facing, staying in the boat. Actual result: Out of boat, same location, not teleported, however the message from the server says I am teleported. Oh, and sinking down into the glub water.
--21:32, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] When a boat is placed, it seems to always face west (sunset, f:1). Regardless of your facing when you place it.
[X] Boat race: Three machines, an i7 (host), a PPC/9200 (two machine hop to host), a PPC/9550 (one machine hop to host -- same wifi).
All three machines started at the same speed. At some point, the PPC/9200 dropped behind the others. Speed of all three stayed the same until one boat hit an obstacle and sank.
i7/Macbook pro did NOT stop when the up arrow was released -- two tests, about 40 seconds constant "forward", and on release it kept going (apparently did not see the key-up.)
--21:32, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] 12w30_c_: Logging into my server as a new user gave me a spawn point near the "normal" spawn point. That's an old annoyance. But it gave me a spawn point in the water, not on land -- that's a bug. -- 22:13, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Ordinary users cannot _INTERACT_ with blocks near spawn -- fence gates that give you a safe area, chests with supplies, etc -- cannot close the gates, cannot get supplies out the chests, etc.
It's one thing to disable block alteration/breaking. But opening/closing doors/gates/chests?
--22:13, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Jumping into a 1 block high pool of water still applies damage calculation. Falling normally (without jumping) into the pool will still cancel the damage calculation. (intended?) -- 06:04, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] Minecarts and boats should not be dropped when destroying them in Creative Mode. -- 12.37, July 25, 2012 (Swedish time)
[A] Mobs spawn on non-natural occurring blocks 12:47, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- See discussion -- 12:52, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] The player doesn't get moved/pushed by other mobs/entities (including other players), while this happened in 1.2.5 and before. Might have to do with the singleplayer/multiplayer merge. (or is it intended?) -- 15:37, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- This is intended behavior, that was changed last week to fix players being pushed around by animals. -- 15:49, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- How is that fixing? I thought mobs were supposed to push the player, they push other mobs. By the way, this was not fixed last week, it has been this way since the singleplayer/multiplayer merge. -- 17:21, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Because animals used to push players to the back of animal pins a lot, making it difficult to breed them (also, please keep it civil). -- 17:38, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- I'd call it a feature, it doesn't make sense to be able to walk through animals. Also, if you're not from Mojang, please don't mark bug reports as fixed, like stated in the instructions.-- 18:47, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Fine, downgraded to annoyance. -- 20:19, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged duplicate) Players/Entities cannot push other players in multiplayer. When attempting to push a player, they'll show their proper position for a fraction of a second before returning back to where they were before pushed. -- (Merged by -- 06:24, 25 July 2012 (UTC))
[A] Even at full speed, with the accelerate key pressed, you cannot ram an enemy boat. It's bumper boats, not sinky boats. -- 21:32, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] The builtin "speedhack" detection breaks elevators and other legitimate piston contraptions that transport a player at a speed of 10 blocks per second or greater. This used to be an issue on MP only, but now that the client is effectively a server as well, it affects SP too. (all my elevators are now broken) -- 21:56, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] The "spawn is not fixed" is a major annoyance, especially if spawn is on the hillside of a 20+ meter cliff -- people can spawn in two very different areas. -- 22:13, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] When in a boat, lily pads can still break the boat if you hit it fast enough. May or may not be caused by hitting multiple lily pads one after another. -- 23:01, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- I believe lily pads remove minor boat health when hit. -- 04:32, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] When moving things around in your Survival Inventory in Creative Mode, a 'clone' of what you're moving appears a few blocks away in your inventory. Produced in a converted map. -- 1:17, 25 July 2012 (EST)
[X] [SP] If sand is falling while the player is dead the sand will be black if you respawn and go back to the sand. If you destroy all the black sand blocks there will sometimes be some sand ghosts left, you can walk throught some of them, and some you can't, you can't break them too and if you break the block under it the sand ghost will fall. This happens with gravel and dragon eggs too(dragon eggs will not be black). You need to rejoin the world to fix this. I found this bug when I was blowen up by a creeper in a sand cave and went back to the cave. -- 12:57, July 25, 2012 (Swedish time)
[X] pistons are allmost fixed but these piston elevator's still don't work properly. they push you up 5 block before you get stuck inside an extended piston arm.-- 19:47, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- This is actually caused by the speedhack detection. See the annoyance in gameplay section. -- 22:28, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] If you place a slab on top of an ice block, you will still slide when walking on the slab
- Ice has always been that way, the slide effect extends half a block up, like the extra-tall effect of fences. -- 21:14, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] FallingSand entities spawned from Mob Spawners appear as Gold Ore. They appear as the correct block once settled. (Becoming normal blocks.) -- 15:00, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Update: It appears this has to do with the Dragon Eggs being Lava bug. FallingSand as TNT appears as Gold Ore. FallingSand as Cake appears as Sand. Should all be patched together with Dragon Eggs being fixed, I assume. -- 15:46, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged duplicate) Mob Spawners set up spawn non-mob entities such as FallingSand or PrimedTNT will be misaligned and be incorrectly lit. 15:00, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Merged duplicate reports. -- 15:55, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] Breaking a block underwater doesn't show the breaking animation when standing above water
[A] If you place a slab on a grass block (that has tall grass on it) from above (standing next to, looking down at where you are to place the slab), the game erases the grass and sets the block on the top half of the box. Common sense would say that the slab should replace the grass but be placed on the bottom half of the box. I assume this happens because the game uses the grass' bounding box to determine if the slab should be placed in the upper or lower half of the box --00:47, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] If I have removed a block from a flat wall and try to place a half-step inside, I can only place one half-step inside this space. I cannot place another half-step on top or underneath the first one.
Revised- I can't place a half-step on top of/below another if there is a block above or below the original half-step. -9:20 CST July 24th, 2012 - 22.214.171.124
[X] [Cr] Duplicating items in survival tab of creative inventory. How to reproduce - place item to first 5 slots in row and item will appear in other slot in same row. Trying to wear armor also will duplicate it.(Just moving items duplicates them but they seem to be phantom items.) 15:22, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] [Cr] Also in the survival tab of the creative mode inventory, items in the later slots in the row will appear 4 slots to the left and one row down in the inventory, overwriting any items that were there before. 14:31, 24 July 2012 (CST)
[X] [Su] When the player right-clicks a stack of buckets to fill them, the number of buckets in the stack will not decrease until only one empty bucket is left. The buckets do not duplicate, it's just a graphical glitch. 22:28, 24 July 2012 (UTC+1)
When attempting to use a stack of melons to fill hunger, the hunger bar does not increase but the entire stack is consumed.21:37, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[Cr] More creative mode inventory issues: shift-click does not transfer between the hotbar and storage, but deletes. -- 22:40, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] [Su] If you hold a lily pad and place it on water as fast as you can. you can duplicate the lily pad destory the place one will drop as a item. and the other lily pad will not drop as a item. -- 20:29, 24 July 2012 (Us time)
[A] This is not annoying but it's weird that clocks and compasses can be stacked because you just need one clock, normally you don't need more than 1 - 2 compasses. -- 15:32, July 25, 2012 (Swedish time)
[A] Can not create more than one new line and cannot begin a line with spaces when entering text on the Book and Quill item. This was previously a feature when the item was first released. -- 7:01, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Testing now. -- 15:52, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Leaves can sometimes generate over bonus chests thus breaking the chest. -- 19:55, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] mobs still fall trough the ground a lot. mostly npc's who sink halfway through the ground. -- 19:16, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] mobs like cat's and wolf's get stuck inside blocks. my cat walked straight into a glass block.-- 08:51, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] cat's and wolf's sometimes stay in their sit modus even if you click on them. also, tamed sitting dogs that won't stand up start making angry wolf noises.-- 08:51, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] zombies are way less persistent then in 1.2.5. One was following me to my house. I closed the door behind me and he started breaking my door. when the door was allmost destroyed he stopped and walked away. I was playing on hard mode and survival mode.-- 08:53, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] you can create the heart animation on ocelots but they won't breed.-- 08:51, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Angry Wolves spawned from Custom/Modified Monster Spawners (wolf spawners that spawn wolves with an Anger tag of 1) will not attack the player unless the player attacks them first, rather than being auto-aggressive/hostile as angry wolves created normally (by hitting a wolf) are. This is regardless of the difficulty or gamemode. -- 15:48, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Mobs still appear to move out of crowded fence pens. Example: 60-70 chickens inside an 8 fence, 3x3 pen. Or 8-10 sheep inside a 12 fence, 4x4 pen (provides 4 grass for regrowing wool).
Note that this is now visual only -- unlike 125, the mobs are in the pens, and stay in when the server is shut down/restarted.
NB: Further testing shows that a 4x4 pen becomes "mostly stable", in the case of 10 sheep, and only "slightly leaky" in the case of 65-ish chickens. Much less than a 3x3 pen, but much harder to get those eggs. --22:56, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] Iron golem some what walk slower. they run slow to get the mob and player. -- 16:23, 24 July 2012 (Us time)
[A] Deletion of trades by villagers results in the inability to generate sufficient quantities of emeralds to open up new trades. For more details, see this forum thread -- 21:43, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[!] [MP] Sometimes upon respawn the player who died will not be able to see other players, or vice-versa. Reconnecting to the server fixes the issue. -- 15:17, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] Inverted slabs with blocks above them STILL have incorrect lightning... (Screenshot) -- 14:30, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- This seems to be related to torches not lighting their own blocks at the top of 1x1 shafts. I have reproduced this same behavior with ladders as well, so it must be ALL transparent blocks.
[X] I have two PPC macs. One with a 9200, one with a 9550. In the past (1.0/1.1), the 9200 was too slow to be playable, and the 9550 was barely playable with optifine. In 12w30_b_, both machines are playable, and the 9200 gets better frame rates than the 9550; the 9200 has some graphical glitches, but the better frame rate makes up for it. The 9200 seems to be trying to do less. I'd like the option to have my "better" card do less as well. (Mac mini, 9200; iBook G4, 9550.) http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1371155-12w30b-snapshot-ready-for-testing/page__st__160#entry16728430 -- 17:57, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] After editing a texture pack's spider_eyes.png, the body of the spider (everything apart from the eyes) will appear almost white. The same is true of the Enderdragon after editing ender_eyes.png. (Screenshot) (spider.png) (spider_eyes.png) (Whole texture pack)
[X] Fishing lines will appear to the left of the fishing rod when in a Field of View higher than '69' or 'Normal'. --
[A!] XP Orbs, on large amounts, will crowd around the camera while they are being collected. Also, when ghost orb entities are found, they will orbit the player's nose until unloaded. This is extremely annoying. -- 03:03, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] When looking directly upwards at night into open air (and at day) with your inventory open, the background will be an ugly shade of grey and blot out the stars. --Deathwalrus
[X] Rain Sounds often don't play in Extreme Hills Biomes below y=90.
- This bug is also present in 1.2. -- 17:35, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] I have roughly a 50% failure to start up the sound system on minecraft start. System: Macbook pro, Feb 2011 model. Error message reports a failure to acquire a write lock. -- 18:58, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- This bug appears in 1.2.5 if you update LWJGL, and i heard that 1.3 was supposed to update it automatically. There may be some changes in the code between versions of LWJGL. I am on a 64bit Windows PC. -- 21:08, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- I could be wrong, but they delayed updating it until 1.4.-- 21:51, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A!] [MP] Footstep sounds and possibly some other sounds like splashing into water - eating are delayed depending on the player's ping(server-sided) which is really annoying(This was in the older snapshots too) --
[X] After leaving the Multiplayer menu, the thread that scans for LAN servers does not get interrupted and sits there running (until a LAN server is found?). It is attempted to be interrupted, but it is in the middle of the scanning process and it waits until it gets a response as there is no timeout on the scan. This was observed in 12w26a, however I have not noticed it getting fixed in the changelogs since and figured I'd put it in this page so it gets noticed as I'm sure the 12w26a page isn't going to be looked at now. Better that it gets double checked than not noticed at all. Especially since the 1.3 release is in a couple days, no?
[A!] The Multiplayer menu freezes when clicking "Join Server" if the server IP does not specify a port that is not the default one (25565). In other words, a server with an IP like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port(not 25565) will work, but xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:25565 or mcserver.org as IP will freeze the menu, and show the ping as a high value such as 1000 ms, sometimes reaching 10000 ms. 23:24, 24 July 2012 (UTC)PrinceDeo
[A] The minecraft startup screen(The one with the mojang logo) stays the same size for 1 second if you resize the window...-- 22:37, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] When you take a screenshot and open chat in multiplayer, then click the screenshot name, Minecraft treats it as a link. Pressing Yes in the dialog that follows, will cause your web browser to open the link, without any http://, https://, file:/// or any other prefixes. Only applies to multiplayer, since singleplayer can't open chat. Screenshot
- You can open the chat in singleplayer with even with cheats disabled and send messages (just no use of commands). ;) ( | ) 22:10, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] You can't enchant anything between 21-29 levels with 15 bookcases. - Screenshot – at 13:23, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- You don't have 30 points, just 26 according to your screenshot. -- 14:56, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- I think he's trying to get the enchantment table to give him an option that takes 21-29 (ie, 26). It's giving him 20 or less and occasionally 30. Getting 30 proves that he has enough bookcases and should get (many) options in the 20s. -- 15:52, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] The sprites for both kinds of porkchop, steak and raw beef are not aligned with each other, even though they share the same shape. 12:55, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] In the Creative inventory, the right-most slot in the hotbar in the inventory overlay on the Survival tab is different than on all other tabs. To pinpoint the offending pixel more, compare the top right pixel in those tabs. It shouldn't be as bright as the pixels directly underneath it. 12:55, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] In the Creative inventory, in the survival tab, dragging items from the quickbar to the inventory duplicates said items, sometimes overlapping existing items.
[X] Turning clouds off and then changing the GUI scale in Video Settings to 'Large' or 'Auto' will cause clouds to toggle on again. 15:03, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[X] (30_B_) Multiplayer, with "NoGui", using the terminal window to issue commands:
- 1. You cannot use "seed" to get the world seed -- it wants you to use a player.
- Turns out, even if you say "seed keybounce", it still responds "You must specify which player you wish to perform this action on". I figured at first that this was just to permit the end, or the nether, to have a different seed than the overworld, but even this does not give the seed to where it can be copied/pasted.
- 2. If you type ctrl-D into the window, then the server stops reading commands from the keyboard. But the server keeps running.
--19:33, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
[A!] When editing a book, it's impossible to move cursor to beginning of line, page or other place in a page. So when you want to edit some text inside page you have to re-write the entire page. Book writing should have the moveable cursor, text selection and cut/paste similar to chat. Same applies to writing signs. 08:46, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
[A] Now that the other wooden stair types has been added, the "Building Blocks" section needs to be reordered, also Oak Wood Stairs needs to go right before Spruce Wood Stairs. Image: http://h9.abload.de/img/2012-07-05_19.05.556px8y.png
[A] Skin changing takes a long time to update in this snapshot, whereas as before all you had to do was reopen Minecraft for your new skin to appear.