Minecraft Wiki:Issues/Weekly 12w21b
Mojang has an official bug tracker and does not track bugs for any editions of Minecraft on this wiki. Please use the appropriate bug tracker to report and view current bug reports.
Legacy Console: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE.
For further info, see the issues notice page.
Do not delete this page, any issues currently being recorded are purely for archiving purposes.
- 1 Crashing/System
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Blocks
- 4 Items
- 5 World Generator
- 6 Mobs/NPCs/Animals
- 7 Graphical/Lighting
- 8 Sounds
- 9 Menus
- 10 In-Game Interfaces/HUD
- 11 Chat/Commands
- 12 Language/Text Files
- 13 References
[!!] When reloading a world, sometimes worlds will be blank, nothing generates, sometimes results a crash. It is annoying when you have a "holy" world and then this bug happens. 22:47, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Oops. Time: 25/05/12 19:04 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(Unknown Source) at ax.a(SourceFile:52) at wc.a(SourceFile:101) at apw.<init>(SourceFile:27) at tq.a(SourceFile:58) at tq.c(SourceFile:97) at wc.a(SourceFile:155) at wc.b(SourceFile:145) at atq.b(SourceFile:213) at ail.c(SourceFile:70) at ail.b(SourceFile:92) at act.e(SourceFile:240) at ada.e(SourceFile:211) at ada.c(SourceFile:121) at pj.n(SourceFile:359) at pj.m(SourceFile:327) at pj.run(SourceFile:279) at dm.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 374925976 bytes (357 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 0; [fz['ExDeuce'/214, l='survival snapshot', x=720.34, y=71.16, z=15.38
- World survival snapshot Entities: 0 total;  - World survival snapshot Players: 0 total;  - World survival snapshot Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0}}
- There have been many similar reports of the same issue. All have been
. Commonly reported symptoms are:
- empty worlds
- falling past y=-64 without dying
- mobs also falling
- spawning under bedrock
- spawning 'inside' blocks - move the right way, and you enter the world normally, guess wrong and you fall out of the world
- A possible temporary fix:
- Backup your world file before trying this, but for a temporary fix navigate to the world that is broken and delete the "level.dat_old" file ;)
- For further information, please see the talk page.-- 16:03, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
[!!] [?] Hitting Save and Quit to title crashes game. -- 22:26, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 5/25/12 3:23 PM Description: Unexpected error java.lang.NullPointerException at oh.a(SourceFile:41) at aas.a(SourceFile:64) at aas.e(SourceFile:112) at aas.h(SourceFile:100) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1134) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.D(SourceFile:577) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:525) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Linux (i386) version 2.6.38-15-generic - Java Version: 1.6.0_22, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: OpenJDK Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 262924640 bytes (250 MB) / 440664064 bytes (420 MB) up to 508887040 bytes (485 MB) - LWJGL: 2.8.3 - OpenGL: Gallium 0.4 on ATI R350 GL version 2.1 Mesa 7.10.2, X.Org R300 Project
- unable to reproduce. Possibly a linux problem. I I am running windows 7, so somebody with Linux help.
- Running Ubuntu 12.04LTS, unable to reproduce. --
[!!] When creating a new SP world sometimes, it crashes with this crash report:
--- Minecraft Crash Report --- // I blame Dinnerbone. Time: 5/27/12 4:02 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop aqg: Failed to check session lock, aborting at ge.b(SourceFile:70) at act.s(SourceFile:2140) at aqb.a(SourceFile:84) at ail.b(SourceFile:127) at ail.a(SourceFile:172) at ada.c(SourceFile:97) at pj.n(SourceFile:359) at pj.m(SourceFile:327) at pj.run(SourceFile:279) at dm.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation - Memory: 293776640 bytes (280 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) - Player Count: 0 / 0;  - World Airship Entities: 0 total;  - World Airship Players: 0 total;  - World Airship Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- I just wraped your crash report in the template, ok? ;D-- 22:01, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[!!] When reloading a world generated in the 12w21b snapshot I get crash reports about exceptions in some server tick loop which make the world unplayable! The crash is always a variation on the same error about "Already decorating!!" -- 22:30, 27 May 2012 (UTC):
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Oh - I know what I did wrong! Time: 28/05/12 8:16 AM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating!! at adx.a(SourceFile:21) at ahq.a(SourceFile:212) at aos.a(SourceFile:27) at atq.a(SourceFile:451) at ail.a(SourceFile:138) at ait.a(SourceFile:695) at ail.c(SourceFile:82) at ail.b(SourceFile:92) at act.e(SourceFile:240) at aaf.a(SourceFile:24) at aaf.a(SourceFile:82) at ada.c(SourceFile:95) at pj.n(SourceFile:359) at pj.m(SourceFile:327) at pj.run(SourceFile:279) at dm.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.6.0_32, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 353820192 bytes (337 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 0; [fz['BrickVoid'/155, l='New World 12w21b #5', x=-313.22, y=71.00, z=-251.76
- World New World 12w21b #5 Entities: 0 total;  - World New World 12w21b #5 Players: 0 total;  - World New World 12w21b #5 Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0}}
[!!] Went to sleep in a 1 x 3 room with a height of 2, woke up being suffocated. Quit to main menu. Now the world will not reload, it will always either hit the fall-through-world bug or go to a black screen. I was playing on a large biomes map. Tried replicating this bug on a standard biomes map and was not able to duplicate it. The room may have been 1 x 2, but I doubt it. There were other existing beds in the world. See the crash log.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Oops. Time: 5/28/12 10:30 PM Description: Unexpected error java.lang.NullPointerException at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method) at abq.a(SourceFile:40) at abq.a(SourceFile:15) at abq.a(SourceFile:15) at abq.a(SourceFile:15) at afg.a(SourceFile:17) at hn.a(SourceFile:15) at asb.a(SourceFile:25) at ahr.a(SourceFile:19) at wc.b(SourceFile:73) at apw.<init>(SourceFile:28) at tq.a(SourceFile:58) at tq.c(SourceFile:97) at wc.a(SourceFile:155) at wc.b(SourceFile:145) at atq.b(SourceFile:213) at ail.c(SourceFile:70) at bf.<init>(SourceFile:28) at asl.a(SourceFile:173) at asl.a(SourceFile:204) at hx.a(SourceFile:92) at hx.b(SourceFile:133) at hx.a(SourceFile:69) at alb.a(SourceFile:21) at ajw.<init>(SourceFile:72) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1372) at qj.c(SourceFile:142) at qj.a(SourceFile:120) at aas.a(SourceFile:64) at aas.e(SourceFile:112) at aas.h(SourceFile:100) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1134) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.D(SourceFile:577) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:525) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation - Memory: 360932488 bytes (344 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB) - LWJGL: 2.4.2 - OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series GL version 4.2.11399 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
[!!] After about 5 minutes in a new map, (level-seed=148), the server gets an exception in the tick-loop. 100% recreable on my server. The dev builds have not worked for me since 12w15a. This crash report comes from 12w21b.
Note, the stack trace mentions AWT, but this happens with and without the nogui server parameter.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I let you down. Sorry :( Time: 5/29/12 3:31 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to window server - not enough permissions. at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1824) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1725) at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:822) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:993) at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.awt.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoader.java:38) at sun.awt.DebugHelper.<clinit>(DebugHelper.java:29) at java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:562) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(SourceFile:710) at rj.a(SourceFile:231) at aap.b(SourceFile:89) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m(SourceFile:345) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:279) at cn.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21b - Operating System: Mac OS X (ppc) version 10.5.8 - Java Version: 1.5.0_30, Apple Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc. - Memory: 1879367392 bytes (1792 MB) / 2123628544 bytes (2025 MB) up to 2123628544 bytes (2025 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 15; [ed['#REDACTED#'/258, l='world', x=485.50, y=88.48, z=197.24
- World ironshortage Entities: 0 total;  - World ironshortage Players: 0 total;  - World ironshortage Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0 ~ }} Steps to recreate: 1) Start a new server with seed 148. 2) Roam away from spawn with creative mode for about 5 minutes. 3) Return to spawn.
When the chunks reload, the server crashes, but the client appears to stay connected.
[!!] Attempting to run Minecraft Server in OpenJDK 7 (1.7.0), after the server starts up fine (level loads), it then crashes. The reason OpenJDK is desirable is because some platforms no longer have vendor provided JVM (e.g., Apple did not release Java 6 for PPC). Even though Minecraft Server can run on Java 5, it would be great to have access to a more modern JVM.
---- Console Stack Trace ---- java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.write(DeflaterOutputStream.java:124) at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.write(DeflaterOutputStream.java:108) at java.io.DataOutputStream.writeInt(DataOutputStream.java:200) at lv.a(SourceFile:24) at fz.a(SourceFile:87) at zt.a(SourceFile:20) at lv.a(SourceFile:26) at fz.a(SourceFil?:87) at zt.a(SourceFile:20) at fz.a(SourceFile:87) at zt.a(SourceFile:20) at fz.a(SourceFile:87) at bb.a(SourceFile:81) at adt.a(SourceFile:137) at adt.a(SourceFile:126) at ck.b(SourceFile:29) at ck.run(SourceFile:22) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:717) # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # Internal Error (os_bsd_zero.cpp:232), pid=58889, tid=4036046848 # Error: caught unhandled signal 10 # # JRE version: 7.0 # Java VM: OpenJDK Zero VM (17.0-b05 interpreted mode bsd-ppc ) # An error report file with more information is saved as: # /Library/Application Support/minecraft/hs_err_pid58889.log # # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp # Abort trap
Full report is as follows ...
---- hs_err_pid58889.log ---- # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # Internal Error (os_bsd_zero.cpp:232), pid=58889, tid=4036046848 # Error: caught unhandled signal 10 # # JRE version: 7.0 # Java VM: OpenJDK Zero VM (17.0-b05 interpreted mode bsd-ppc ) # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp # --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread (0x00849600): JavaThread "Server thread" [_thread_in_vm, id=-258920448, stack(0xf0813000,0xf0913000)] Stack: [0xf0813000,0xf0913000], sp=0xf0891948, free space=1fa80808080k Java frames: 0xf09125d4: unboxed parameter = 0xf091264c 0xf09125d8: unboxed parameter = 0xf0912654 0xf09125dc: parameter (JNIEnv) = 0xf08927dc 0xf09125e0: parameter (mirror) = 0xf08927d8 0xf09125e4: parameter = 0xf09125d8 0xf09125e8: parameter = 0xf0912650 0xf09125ec: parameter = 0xf09125d4 0xf09125f0: parameter = 0xf0912648 0xf09125f4: parameter = 0xf0912644 0xf09125f8: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf09125fc: istate->_bcp = 0x00000000 0xf0912600: istate->_locals = 0xf0912654 0xf0912604: istate->_constants = 0x8357b838 0xf0912608: istate->_method = java.lang.System.arraycopy(Ljava/lang/Object;ILjava/lang/Object;II)V 0xf091260c: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912610: istate->_stack = 0xf09125f4 0xf0912614: istate->_msg = 0x00000002 0xf0912618: istate->_result = 0x00000000 0xf091261c: (istate->_result) = 0xf09125fc 0xf0912620: (istate->_result) = 0x00000009 0xf0912624: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf0912628: istate->_oop_temp = 0x83523758 0xf091262c: istate->_stack_base = 0xf09125f8 0xf0912630: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf09125f4 0xf0912634: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf09125f8 0xf0912638: istate->_self_link = 0xf09125f8 0xf091263c: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912640: next_frame = 0xf09126a0 0xf0912644: local = 0x00290000 0xf0912648: local = 0x00000028 0xf091264c: local = 0x098927e8 0xf0912650: local = 0x00380037 0xf0912654: local = 0x0989003a 0xf0912658: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf091265c: istate->_bcp = 0x8350a17e (bci 62) 0xf0912660: istate->_locals = 0xf09126b4 0xf0912664: istate->_constants = 0x83578f50 0xf0912668: istate->_method = java.lang.String.getChars(II[CI)V 0xf091266c: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912670: istate->_stack = 0xf0912640 0xf0912674: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf0912678: istate->_result = 0x83522570 0xf091267c: (istate->_result) = 0x014f816c 0xf0912680: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf0912684: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf0912688: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf091268c: istate->_stack_base = 0xf0912658 0xf0912690: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf091263c 0xf0912694: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf0912658 0xf0912698: istate->_self_link = 0xf0912658 0xf091269c: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf09126a0: next_frame = 0xf0912700 0xf09126a4: local = 0x00000028 0xf09126a8: local = 0x098927e8 0xf09126ac: local = 0x00290000 0xf09126b0: local = 0x00000000 0xf09126b4: local = 0x098906a0 0xf09126b8: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf09126bc: istate->_bcp = 0x8355e262 (bci 50) 0xf09126c0: istate->_locals = 0xf0912710 0xf09126c4: istate->_constants = 0x835cc440 0xf09126c8: istate->_method = java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/AbstractStringBuilder; 0xf09126cc: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf09126d0: istate->_stack = 0xf09126a0 0xf09126d4: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf09126d8: istate->_result = 0x8350a190 0xf09126dc: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf09126e0: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf09126e4: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf09126e8: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf09126ec: istate->_stack_base = 0xf09126b8 0xf09126f0: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf09126a0 0xf09126f4: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf09126b8 0xf09126f8: istate->_self_link = 0xf09126b8 0xf09126fc: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912700: next_frame = 0xf091275c 0xf0912704: local = 0x00290028 0xf0912708: local = 0x00290000 0xf091270c: local = 0x098906a0 0xf0912710: local = 0x098926a8 0xf0912714: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf0912718: istate->_bcp = 0x835c907a (bci 2) 0xf091271c: istate->_locals = 0xf0912764 0xf0912720: istate->_constants = 0x835cc808 0xf0912724: istate->_method = java.lang.StringBuilder.append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder; 0xf0912728: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf091272c: istate->_stack = 0xf0912708 0xf0912730: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf0912734: istate->_result = 0x8355e280 0xf0912738: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf091273c: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf0912740: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf0912744: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf0912748: istate->_stack_base = 0xf0912714 0xf091274c: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf0912708 0xf0912750: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf0912714 0xf0912754: istate->_self_link = 0xf0912714 0xf0912758: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf091275c: next_frame = 0xf09127b0 0xf0912760: local = 0x098906a0 0xf0912764: local = 0x098926a8 0xf0912768: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf091276c: istate->_bcp = 0x83524692 (bci 34) 0xf0912770: istate->_locals = 0xf09127bc 0xf0912774: istate->_constants = 0x83576e20 0xf0912778: istate->_method = java.lang.Throwable.toString()Ljava/lang/String; 0xf091277c: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912780: istate->_stack = 0xf091275c 0xf0912784: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf0912788: istate->_result = 0x835c9088 0xf091278c: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf0912790: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf0912794: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf0912798: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf091279c: istate->_stack_base = 0xf0912768 0xf09127a0: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf091275c 0xf09127a4: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf0912768 0xf09127a8: istate->_self_link = 0xf0912768 0xf09127ac: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf09127b0: next_frame = 0xf0912808 0xf09127b4: local = 0x098906a0 0xf09127b8: local = 0x83b4cd10 0xf09127bc: local = 0x098906e0 0xf09127c0: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf09127c4: istate->_bcp = 0x8350caf2 (bci 10) 0xf09127c8: istate->_locals = 0xf091280c 0xf09127cc: istate->_constants = 0x83578f50 0xf09127d0: istate->_method = java.lang.String.valueOf(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/String; 0xf09127d4: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf09127d8: istate->_stack = 0xf09127b8 0xf09127dc: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf09127e0: istate->_result = 0x835246a8 0xf09127e4: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf09127e8: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf09127ec: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf09127f0: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf09127f4: istate->_stack_base = 0xf09127c0 0xf09127f8: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf09127b8 0xf09127fc: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf09127c0 0xf0912800: istate->_self_link = 0xf09127c0 0xf0912804: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912808: next_frame = 0xf0912858 0xf091280c: local = 0x098906e0 0xf0912810: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf0912814: istate->_bcp = 0x835ed441 (bci 1) 0xf0912818: istate->_locals = 0xf091286c 0xf091281c: istate->_constants = 0x835ee6b0 0xf0912820: istate->_method = java.io.PrintStream.println(Ljava/lang/Object;)V 0xf0912824: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912828: istate->_stack = 0xf0912808 0xf091282c: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf0912830: istate->_result = 0x8350cb00 0xf0912834: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf0912838: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf091283c: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf0912840: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf0912844: istate->_stack_base = 0xf0912810 0xf0912848: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf0912804 0xf091284c: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf0912810 0xf0912850: istate->_self_link = 0xf0912810 0xf0912854: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912858: next_frame = 0xf09128c0 0xf091285c: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912860: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912864: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912868: local = 0x098906e0 0xf091286c: local = 0x0350fdf8 0xf0912870: monitor->_lock = 0x00000003 0xf0912874: monitor->_obj = 0x0350fdf8 0xf0912878: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf091287c: istate->_bcp = 0x835247ee (bci 6) 0xf0912880: istate->_locals = 0xf09128d8 0xf0912884: istate->_constants = 0x83576e20 0xf0912888: istate->_method = java.lang.Throwable.printStackTrace(Ljava/io/PrintStream;)V 0xf091288c: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912890: istate->_stack = 0xf0912864 0xf0912894: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf0912898: istate->_result = 0x835ed470 0xf091289c: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf09128a0: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf09128a4: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf09128a8: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf09128ac: istate->_stack_base = 0xf0912870 0xf09128b0: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf091285c 0xf09128b4: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf0912878 0xf09128b8: istate->_self_link = 0xf0912878 0xf09128bc: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf09128c0: next_frame = 0xf0912924 0xf09128c4: local = 0x00000000 0xf09128c8: local = 0x00000000 0xf09128cc: local = 0x00000000 0xf09128d0: local = 0x0350fdf8 0xf09128d4: local = 0x0350fdf8 0xf09128d8: local = 0x098906e0 0xf09128dc: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf09128e0: istate->_bcp = 0x8352472c (bci 4) 0xf09128e4: istate->_locals = 0xf0912928 0xf09128e8: istate->_constants = 0x83576e20 0xf09128ec: istate->_method = java.lang.Throwable.printStackTrace()V 0xf09128f0: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf09128f4: istate->_stack = 0xf09128d0 0xf09128f8: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf09128fc: istate->_result = 0x83524850 0xf0912900: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf0912904: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf0912908: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf091290c: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf0912910: istate->_stack_base = 0xf09128dc 0xf0912914: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf09128d0 0xf0912918: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf09128dc 0xf091291c: istate->_self_link = 0xf09128dc 0xf0912920: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912924: next_frame = 0xf0912974 0xf0912928: local = 0x098906e0 0xf091292c: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf0912930: istate->_bcp = 0x836e103e (bci 182) 0xf0912934: istate->_locals = 0xf09129ac 0xf0912938: istate->_constants = 0x836f8f68 0xf091293c: istate->_method = net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run()V 0xf0912940: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf0912944: istate->_stack = 0xf0912924 0xf0912948: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf091294c: istate->_result = 0x83524738 0xf0912950: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf0912954: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf0912958: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf091295c: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf0912960: istate->_stack_base = 0xf091292c 0xf0912964: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf0912910 0xf0912968: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf091292c 0xf091296c: istate->_self_link = 0xf091292c 0xf0912970: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf0912974: next_frame = 0xf09129f8 0xf0912978: local = 0x00000000 0xf091297c: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912980: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912984: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912988: local = 0x00000000 0xf091298c: local = 0x00000000 0xf0912990: local = 0x000007d0 0xf0912994: local = 0x00000137 0xf0912998: local = 0x9ec46a0e 0xf091299c: local = 0x00000000 0xf09129a0: local = 0x000006ca 0xf09129a4: local = 0x00000137 0xf09129a8: local = 0x098906e0 0xf09129ac: local = 0x039e1010 0xf09129b0: istate->_thread = 0x00849600 0xf09129b4: istate->_bcp = 0x839234d4 (bci 4) 0xf09129b8: istate->_locals = 0xf09129fc 0xf09129bc: istate->_constants = 0x83923760 0xf09129c0: istate->_method = cn.run()V 0xf09129c4: istate->_mdx = 0x00000000 0xf09129c8: istate->_stack = 0xf09129a8 0xf09129cc: istate->_msg = 0x00000008 0xf09129d0: istate->_result = 0x836e1188 0xf09129d4: (istate->_result) = 0x014f8140 0xf09129d8: (istate->_result) = 0x00000003 0xf09129dc: istate->_prev_link = 0x00000000 0xf09129e0: istate->_oop_temp = 0x00000000 0xf09129e4: istate->_stack_base = 0xf09129b0 0xf09129e8: istate->_stack_limit = 0xf09129a8 0xf09129ec: istate->_monitor_base = 0xf09129b0 0xf09129f0: istate->_self_link = 0xf09129b0 0xf09129f4: frame_type = INTERPRETER_FRAME 0xf09129f8: next_frame = 0xf0912a08 0xf09129fc: local = 0x03a4ff98 0xf0912a00: call_wrapper = 0xf0912ab0 0xf0912a04: frame_type = ENTRY_FRAME 0xf0912a08: next_frame = 0x00000000 --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads: ( => current thread ) 0x00878600 JavaThread "File IO Thread" [_thread_blocked, id=-255750144, stack(0xf0b19000,0xf0c19000)] 0x0085ec00 JavaThread "Listen thread" [_thread_in_native, id=-256806912, stack(0xf0a17000,0xf0b17000)] 0x00832200 JavaThread "Thread-3" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=-257863680, stack(0xf0915000,0xf0a15000)] 0x00801600 JavaThread "DestroyJavaVM" [_thread_blocked, id=-267382784, stack(0xf0001000,0xf0101000)] =>0x00849600 JavaThread "Server thread" [_thread_in_vm, id=-258920448, stack(0xf0813000,0xf0913000)] 0x00853400 JavaThread "Thread-2" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-259977216, stack(0xf0711000,0xf0811000)] 0x00819e00 JavaThread "Timer-0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-261033984, stack(0xf060f000,0xf070f000)] 0x00825c00 JavaThread "Low Memory Detector" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-262623232, stack(0xf048b000,0xf058b000)] 0x00825000 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-263680000, stack(0xf0389000,0xf0489000)] 0x00816800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-264736768, stack(0xf0287000,0xf0387000)] 0x00812800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=-265793536, stack(0xf0185000,0xf0285000)] Other Threads: 0x00109cc0 VMThread [stack: 0xf0103000,0xf0183000] [id=-266850304] 0x0010f7d0 WatcherThread [stack: 0xf058d000,0xf060d000] [id=-262090752] VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution) VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None Heap def new generation total 377472K, used 107210K [0x03500000, 0x1ce90000, 0x1ce90000) eden space 335552K, 31% used [0x03500000, 0x09db2848, 0x17cb0000) from space 41920K, 0% used [0x17cb0000, 0x17cb0000, 0x1a5a0000) to space 41920K, 0% used [0x1a5a0000, 0x1a5a0000, 0x1ce90000) tenured generation total 1677760K, used 0K [0x1ce90000, 0x83500000, 0x83500000) the space 1677760K, 0% used [0x1ce90000, 0x1ce90000, 0x1ce90200, 0x83500000) compacting perm gen total 6656K, used 6451K [0x83500000, 0x83b80000, 0x87500000) the space 6656K, 96% used [0x83500000, 0x83b4cd80, 0x83b4ce00, 0x83b80000) No shared spaces configured. Dynamic libraries: 0x00000000 /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib 0x00000000 /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x00000000 /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib 0x01000000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/server/libjvm.dylib 0x00000000 /usr/lib/libffi.dylib 0x00000000 /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x00023000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libverify.dylib 0x0002f000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libjava.dylib 0x00056000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/native_threads/libhpi.dylib 0x00067000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libzip.dylib 0x002d8000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libnet.dylib 0x002eb000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libnio.dylib 0x002fb000 /usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/libsunec.dylib VM Arguments: jvm_args: -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M java_command: net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer nogui Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD Environment Variables: PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/local/bin:/Applications/maven-2.0/bin:/usr/local/mysql/bin:/Library/Frameworks/Firebird.framework/Resources/bin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin SHELL=/bin/bash DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc/server:/usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/lib/ppc:/usr/local/openjdk7-macppc/jre/../lib/ppc Signal Handlers: SIGSEGV: [libjvm.dylib+0x36bfe0], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGBUS: [libjvm.dylib+0x36bfe0], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGFPE: [libjvm.dylib+0x2afb10], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGPIPE: [libjvm.dylib+0x2afb10], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGXFSZ: [libjvm.dylib+0x2afb10], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGILL: [libjvm.dylib+0x2afb10], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGUSR1: SIG_DFL, sa_mask=0x63807efb, sa_flags=0x00000000 SIGUSR2: [libjvm.dylib+0x2b1390], sa_mask=0x00000000, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGHUP: [libjvm.dylib+0x2b2640], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGINT: [libjvm.dylib+0x2b2640], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGTERM: [libjvm.dylib+0x2b2640], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 SIGQUIT: [libjvm.dylib+0x2b2640], sa_mask=0xfffefeff, sa_flags=0x00000042 --------------- S Y S T E M --------------- OS:Bsd uname:Darwin 9.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.8.0: Wed Jul 15 16:57:01 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1228.15.4~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh rlimit: STACK 0k, CORE 0k, NPROC 0, NOFILE 0 CPU:total 4 Memory: 4k page, physical 1569148k(392287k free) vm_info: OpenJDK Zero VM (17.0-b05) for bsd-ppc JRE (1.7.0-internal-landonf_2009_12_16_12_54-b00), built on Dec 16 2009 14:00:14 by "landonf" with gcc 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5493) time: Wed May 30 10:21:42 2012 elapsed time: 48 seconds
[!] When I am out of space on system HDD, there are no alert in minecraft - the world just stops saving new chunks, and some already generatd chunks are deleted (or can not be loaded - I can see only a big holes where was terrain before - I am not sure). After log-out, the world is not on the "load world" list. -- 16:33, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- Seems like a key part of the game alerting you is missing. It should not go on like that. Re-grade to [!] ? -- 05:40, 29 May 2012 (PST)
- Yes, there's data loss going on. Re-flagged a major bug. -- 01:11, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] When loading/generating a world, it does not show the loading bar, only the dirt background is visible.
- Giving the user feedback on level generation is an important part of good UI design. I suspect its disappearance is actually a bug. Re-grade to [X] ? -- 01:17, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- This issue is just the game loading the level, possibly related to the level "corruption" bug. I'd have to check. Anyways, not a major annoyance. -- 05:57, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Server lag in single player games.
- Issues in the Annoyances section should be labeled properly. Downgrading to annoyance. < > 06:14, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[!] If you create a world, drop an item, and delete the world, then create another world with exactly the same seed, the dropped items will be invisible but still available to pick up. This applies especially to bonus chests - if a player repeatedly deletes and starts new worlds with the same seeds, multiple bonus chests will appear close to each other.
[!] If you make a chest and then go to The Nether when you return the chest will be gone along with everything in it and any items in other chests that you moved or used for crafting reappear. This also happens if you go on long journeys and then come back.
[!] The game does not allways save the chunk you are in when you select "Save and quit to title". Spent a few hours building in a 60x60 area. Then quit to title to pause the game, and after re-loading the world, all the work was lost. -Frustrating when building in survival mode. 20:39, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Quitting while in The End while the enderdragon is still alive will result in the spawning of a second enderdragon upon reloading the world.
- Seems like a big problem. Re-grade to [!] ?-- 11:23, 30 May 2012 (PST)
- But fixing this bug would prevent Enderdragon farming, and that makes me sad. To be serious though, briefly, unless the result is a crash or data loss, or getting marooned in the End with no way back, even this bug doesn't for an upgrade, mainly because Enderdragons are wusses. -- 19:04, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Using TNT-Cannons or entering the end from a self placed portal sometimes kicks the player with the message "You moved too quickly :( (Hacking?)". It can even happen to OPs or in single player. You can get kicked from your single player world! There should at least be an option to turn it off in the server.properties.
[A] Mating villagers don't show hearts around them.
- Are you sure you don't just have particle effects turned off? This graphical issue keeps being erroneously posted. Also, since your a registered user, you should really sign your submissions. See the , its a very short read! -- 16:49, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] In SSP, kicking can occur when you simply type a command a lot, such as /xp, regardless of whether you are an OP or not. -- 07:31, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] The End Poem shows every time after entering the End Portal in The End, not just once after defeating the Ender Dragon. -- 07:07, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[A!] Trading is absolutely unbalanced and can be game breaking. Some examples:
- emerald ore is around twice as rare as diamond in hills biomes, so a compass costs around 10 emeralds = 20 diamonds, on the other hand, you can get 1 emerald for 25 paper, which is cheap when having a sugar cane farm.
- Diamond tools last 8 times longer and are faster than iron ones, but only cost around 30% more than iron when buying it from the blacksmith.they should be at least 8 times more expensive.
- most extreme one is endereyes, since they might be hard to get at the beginning, but both ingredients are easily farmable, so that a 2:1 trade ratio will give you nearly unlimited emeralds when having a blaze and endermen farm.
- you need 3 diamonds to trade one emerald, but at the same time you get it for 25 paper.
- on the end, it might take totally away the need for mining, since you can basically beat the game/ enderdragon with an wheat or sugar cane farm near a village
- easiest way to fix this might be to open a discussion on reddit/minecraft for balanced trading rates and to let the villagers adjust their prices simply from supply and demand
- One iron axe is certainly not worth 7 emeralds, 3 bread aren't worth 1 emerald... Calinou - × » 14:30, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Probably to encourage you to keep on farming and mining. - 12:18, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Farming and mining != Nolifeing, sorry. It's still unbalanced. Calinou - × » 16:46, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- At the moment I completely agree with Calinou, but this is surely just an early 'proof of concept' version of the trading system. I mean, it's obvious the prices bear no resemblance to items' established in-game values. But I actually think the trading system's main weakness is the usual one merchants in computer games seem to have; they have infinite liquidity and infinite stock. If you've got 20 stacks of wheat, you can get a stack of emeralds. For 1,000 stacks, you can get 50. Combine that with the current crazy prices and it utterly scrambles game balance. If you had sane pricing, and the NPCs had limited stock or a limited production rate and limited cash for buying items from the player, the damage to the game economy would be greatly mitigated. -- 23:29, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- At this point I believe that these functions are completely random, the above is just a result of that user's luck. So it would not be a major annoyance. -- 06:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[A!] The enchanting system has always, and continues to be frustratingly unfair. sometimes producing Efficiency III when a level 50 enchant is used. Considering you need to kill NINE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE zombies/creepers etc., to get to Level 50, users are naturally in consensus that, to quote Yahtzee Croshaw, the ratio of difficulty to find versus actual usefulness is completely arbitrary. While we respect the mystique Mojang have tried to create about enchanting, the numbers need serious review.
[A] Running a local server does not work. Very annoying. Please fix ASAP. (Or, please show a tutorial on how to set one up!)
- Singleplayer is done through a local server, but there's no way you can invite someone if that's what you mean. - 17:14, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think that this feature hasn't been implemented yet, perhaps it will be implemented soon. -- 19:36, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Please explain, I've running a server and a client on one machine very well. -- 06:48, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- As of now, you can't invite someone in singleplayer. However, if you are trying to host a proper server like one normally would then you may have to search for a guide to setting one up. -- 06:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] When you use spawn eggs to spawn different villagers while waiting for the right one it nearly never gives you a green coated villager. Could someone please make it so that villager spawning using eggs go in sequence - e.g. first green then black then purple and so on?
- If villagers spawned in a 'round-robin' fashion as you suggest, you'd end up with roughly equal numbers of all villager types, rather than having farmers more common and priests rarer, for example. Nevertheless I agree that some way to influence what variant you get would be handy, and not just for villagers. -- 17:36, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [!] Game does not pause while in game(pause) menu allowing time to pass and monsters to still attack.
- Not a bug, a known and expected consequence of switching the game to server-like mode even for single player. But Mojang acknowledge it's unpopular and are looking to give us our pause facility back. I don't have the citation about this handy, sorry. Think it was dinnerbone -- 18:54, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- This is a bug and somewhat major as it greatly deviates from the previous behaviour of the game being pauseable in SP. Reclassifying it as such. -- 07:52, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Just to say, if you think there is a better way in which we can classify these bugs between low and high priority ourselves instead of what we are trying to do , then we'd love to know about it, so that we can help you sort through these huge lists easier! -- 11:21, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
- It's hard to tell you how to classify bugs when you aren't actively working on the product. Classifying this bug like I have could really only be done with the insight I have through actually being a developer (though arguably so). As such, I unfortunately can't really think of any way to improve the current bug classification system. Keep on doing what you've been doing and thanks! :) -- 14:24, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] Shot arrows scoot up to the top of the block it was shot on.
[F] [X] On a server running 12w21b, when logging off, the "Disconnect" button says "Save and Quit to title," which is meant for single player mode. - palmertm
[F] [X] [Cr] In the new Creative Inventory in the tab Redstone there is the Redstone Torch in off mode and when you place it is will be off until you place a block near it.
- That's a major annoyance?? I vote to downgrade. -- 18:54, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Second vote to downgrade; isn't entirely an annoyance, as it allows you to place redstone torches in prebuilt circuits without pulse-activating them. 09:53, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged Duplicate) I was looking in the creative mode new inventory when i looked under redstone there is an off state redstone torch and it does nothing, to find redstone torch it is under decoration.
- To clarify this, the off-state redstone torch is a technical block and it shouldn't be obtainable. < > 15:14, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[!] Sometimes redstone torches will burn out until a game/server restart. It seems like it get caused by the "/time set" command.
- I can confirm this, it seems that if a torch burns out, you'd have to move the torch to occupy a different block for it to not just stay off when the torch is toggled off. Even then, the torch seems to burn out again after being toggled a few times, with the bug again occurring, even if it would normally work and not be burned out. This bug will stay even on reloading the world, and you have to quit the game completely and relaunch it for the bug to disappear. However, I do recall using /time set at least once, so it could possibly be related to that function, which effects may carry over upon reload. This would be classified as a major bug, for it breaks all redstone circuitry. I'll try to get more accurate details of this issue when I investigate this more. Any proper help or further analysis would be greatly appreciated! -- 07:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When mining blocks there is a chance it will not drop what the block is. (i.e. Mining stone will be dropped as a dirt block) --easton39 12:09, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
- Does it pick up as stone or dirt? And does the tool used correspond to what you are mining, or what block it drops? -- 07:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] in the new snapshot, when you mine a block, the loot will become invisible before it touches the ground. it's still there. It's just invisible. very frustrating because you sometimes get the idea that the mined block didn't drop anything. I know for sure it happens with the new emerald ore block.
[X] Blocks placed in empty chunks in the end are invisible until reconnecting.
[X] It's a feature that mushrooms can't be planted in sunlight other than on Mycelium, but there is a bug where mushrooms cannot be planted in moonlight, either. 20:51, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, the game thinks that the light outside during night time is still 15. < > 06:19, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- This is what allows you to plant trees, wheat, pumpkins and melons outside at night. You should be able to plant mushrooms at night, though, but they should unroot at sunrise if they are not protected in shade. 16:44, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] There is no Mossy Stone Brick Monster Egg, Cracked Stone Brick Monster Egg, or Chiseled Stone Brick Monster Egg, but Silverfish will still enter those variants of Stone Brick, turning them into normal Stone Brick Monster Eggs.
[X] Water buckets may fail to pour in certain chunks, apparently within close proximity of the spawn point, then magically refill if you right click again, or you close and reopen your world. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv7ket0oXyc for an example. 00:12, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- I believe this is a lag-related issue. -- 07:37, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- Could it also be related to spawn point protection? That's the only thing I can think of that connects the issue to spawn point proximity. -- 09:53, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- I got similar behavior in 12w19a, but with lava as well as water, and mainly deep underground (y=12-13 or so). Reported as two bugs "Water sometimes will not appear when poured from a bucket in survival. I also see this with lava..." and "If you put lava in a bucket, then immediately move the lava bucket to another inventory slot, it disappears..." Suspect the OP would see the second problem too if he or she checks (with water or lava from within the 'protected' area). -- 20:02, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Long distance redstone circuits seem to not work properly. They've always worked fine but now the working distance has approximately halved. The signal issue occurs at any repeater where it will not respond after the signal has traveled a certain distance. Max distance I got was around 158 blocks when the circuit usually works spanning up to around 283 blocks. Even more than 280 blocks would be great in the next version as I can expand the circuit even bigger. --Chris
- I can't see how this change was ever intentional, so tentatively upgraded to a bug. -- 10:22, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Pistons drop themselves when the piston extension is destroyed in creative. --
[A] [Cr] TNT and paintings drop when destroyed in creative.
[A] Minecraft keeps deleting blocks placed in a specific area, when I move too far away or leave the world.
[A] If redstone wire is placed on the side of a block and there is a dispenser underneath the side of the block the redstone wire will attach to the dispenser.
- What do you mean by "attach"? Do you mean that redstone can be placed on a ? Dispensers are solid blocks and redstone is supposed to be placed on solid blocks. This allows for compact redstone contraptions using dispensers (see Etho's brewing room).It doesn't sound like an issue to me. Vote to remove. <
MCKMan]> 06:22, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Standing too close to the spot where you are trying to place a block (as in, being in contact with the edge of where the block will be) can cause it to flicker and disappear instantly. 21:22, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't this a minor bug? -- 01:39, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- The classification between a bug and annoyance is rather fuzzy, and should be clarified. I can also confirm this bug with any block on singleplayer, and while occupying any stair or slab block on multiplayer, when it should place (because you would be in the air part of the block), it flickers the same way too. -- 06:40, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Dispensers only place/pick up fluid on the upward edge. Maybe place on upward edge, pick up on downward edge? -- 00:01, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Then again, would mess up buttons. -- 00:03, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Mushrooms seem to spawn on top of leaves, even in direct sunlight. Only observed with red mushrooms 08:40, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Snow disappears a tick later than the block below of it. Seems to be one of the known "lagging" issues. -- 14:23, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] If you jump on a planted block, sometimes wheat doesn't disappear and is still growing on dirt. Further more it is possible to plant grass on farmland (but i think, the second point is rather an opinion; should be discussed). -- 11:38, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- WEED? Really, dude? Weed? ಠ_ಠ. It's " ". Corrected for clarity. < > 13:48, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for correcting. I just misspelled something in an abstruse way :) -- 14:46, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Moss Stone retains the Cobblestone texture pattern from before Beta 1.7, clashing them slightly when placed together.
[A] Gravel duplicates when using a portcullis(piston gate).(Three pistons,three gravel, I activate it and it goes up then down and there are three pistons and four gravel and when I activate it again then the fences coming down crush the extra gravel block.It doesn't happen always but sometimes.)
[X] Tools get deleted from the inventory on occasion
- Which inventory? Creative or Survival? When does it happen? What are you doing at the time? Please provide more information -- 17:48, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[A!] There are so many items that lack value and yet, we end up relying on a new ore for the villager trading system. It's almost as if there was a desperate attempt to add a new ore into the game. It's been said that all items will have a use, but I still see them being useless. There are plenty of other ores that could benefited us more. Gold, is a rather useless item and is often avoided. It's no reason why it finally couldn't get its shine with the new trading system. Another words, please make all items become useful before you start adding new ones. ( 14:44, 26 May 2012 (UTC))
- I second that. We should use gold as currency, maybe crafting golden coins with gold.-- 18:10, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- I was thinking about gold nuggets. That way gold nuggets and even gold ingots will carry much value. It'll also make plenty of sense because they are commonly used as currency to begin with. Would be cool trading like ingots are the value of a dollar and nuggets are cents. That's something you can't do with emeralds.( 01:11, 27 May 2012 (UTC))
- I second that, too! It's still an opinion, but also an annoyance in terms of the unbalanced values of items. -- 11:48, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Since a lot of people agree this is an issue, I'll give it major annoyance status (I think its a good point to make, too) -- 12:40, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Flint and Steel is called "Flint and Steel" but the recipe requires the steel above and diagonal to the flint (e.g. as if it were called "Steel and Flint"). It's just unintuitive. Please change the recipe to work with flint and steel placed anywhere in the crafting area. 20:45, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] On-state Redstone Torch is missing, only Off-state torch is there. 14:52, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- The On-state Redstone Torch is located under the "Decoration Blocks" section. -- 15:25, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- The On-state Redstone Torch is under Decoration, but it shouldn't be, as it is a REDSTONE torch. -- 16:05, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Conflict of classification opinions it seems. For example, I deem torches a tool as much as any pick-axe, certainly not just decorative. Tabs will probably get shuffled next week 09:59, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] The Eye of Ender and the Ender Pearl are not centered in the same way.
[A] Because items seem to be bottom-aligned in the inventory windows, some small items such as mushrooms and flowers are significantly obscured by the number indicating how many you have. Brown mushrooms are most affected - they are almost completely hidden behind their inventory number if you have 30+ of them. -- 14:00, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] Soul Sand is missing from the creative inventory.
[F] [X] Monster Egg blocks (silverfish spawning blocks) are not all available in the creative inventory, only the Stone kind.
[F] [X] Using a stack of more than 1 bucket to milk a cow causes the stack to be replaced with a single bucket of milk, and the remaining buckets are lost permanently.
- (Merged duplicate) When using a stack of 2 or more buckets on a cow, the Milk will replace the entire stack. You loose the remaining stacked (empty) buckets (Exclusive to cows) [@suddenlybruno on twitter | Xeyde on minecraft]
[!] When entering the End, you are kicked for moving too quickly, which is probably because when spawning in the End you always spawn at specific coordinates. When you relog you are in the same coordinates you were in the Overworld which means you fall into the Void. 20:47, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[!] [?] In rare cases blocks spawn in areas where they should not exist (ex. floating Glowstone close to spawn in World Seed 1)
- I cannot seem to replicate this bug, do you have any coordinates?
- I had the same issue in 12w18a. The glowstone that is generated is client-side and only graphically there (if you break it, it will yield the block it replaced e.g. If it generated over dirt, it will yield dirt). < > 13:51, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think we need a bit more information. What were doing before it happened? Can you reproduce it yourself?
- I was returning from the nether at that time. The glowstone generated in the wall of my house. The house was made out of coobble and mossy. When I tried to break the glowstone, it dropped the blocks it was replacing (air, cobble, mossy and dirt). No matter how hard I tried I couldn't make it happen again as the OP mentioned, this happens rarely. I will provide a screenshot as soon as I get on the PC (I am currently on my mobile phone). Edit: I'm back on the PC. Here is the screenshot. < > 20:00, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Just like abandoned mineshafts were before the floors were implemented, strongholds generate weirdly when they cross a ravine. The seed -623160645725253637 is a good example of this with a stronghold in a hole close to spawn which crosses an underground ravine. 22:00, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Sometimes villages do not properly spawn (houses get cut off) and reloading the world sometimes creates a void with mobs in place or falling. Reloading it a few more times will fix this however.
[X] Large amounts of apples and saplings will spawn all over trees and bushes in both forest and jungle biomes, trees could be generating twice with the first being destroyed as the second overwrites it and the apples and saplings are droped when the leaves break. 08:44, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Pyramids can spawn in villages and overwrite parts of houses as seen in the seed 1 and at the coordinates X:-167 Y:73 Z:-276 09:08, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- A much more extreme case occurs on the seed 6134004003088420500 at the coordinates x of 139, y of 76, and z of 235. In this case, the village and the pyramid mesh into each other. -- 09:13, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Ever since Minecraft 1.1, surface strongholds can no longer generate because the part that goes above ground is deleted. I think this is a bug because a surface stronghold was featured in Jeb_'s first screenshot of strongholds which leads me to believe that surface strongholds are an intentional feature of the game that was accidentally removed.
- This is maybe not a bug, but this is still very annoying. It would be fun to be able to find strongholds without extreme luck, or Enders Eyes which lead you directly to the "last room" of the stronghold. It also means that stronghold have no access. It makes little sense that a building could have no way to enter except from breaking through walls, or glitched hole. 17:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] The first floor of the temples does not generate symmetrically - The left side of the wall is closer to the center of the temple than the right side.
[A] If the difficulty is above peaceful sometimes mobs spawn inside the treasure room in the pyramid and blow up the treasures.
- Yes, perhaps the sandstone floor should be replaced with sandstone top slabs. 20:47, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Slabs would prevent the pressure plate, though. Maybe just light the area very well. It's hard to find a balance, but mobs blowing up the treasure before you even get there is not good. -- 23:22, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe they could make it so you can place pressure plates on slabs?
[X] [?] iron golems don't spawn anymore on new generated worlds. tested on 4 words. 2 normal worlds and 2 super flat worlds.
- Unless a bug renders the game unplayable or nearly so, it's not a major bug. So this is not a major bug. Check . -- Mordecai777
- How many villagers are there in your village? And how many houses? The Iron Golems have spawned in my worlds. (Single player) 21:31, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- If one other person can find golems in newly generated worlds, they can remove this. -- 10:25, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
- In the normal world's it were desert villages with 1 having 24 villagers and the other desert village 23. on super flat it was 16 and 18.
[X] Villagers don't close doors that were opened by the player any more. Previously, when it was night and they all went inside, they would close the doors, and when I entered they would automatically re-close the door for me and keep the mobs out. Now they leave the doors open and creepers walk in.
- This may be intentional. As far as possible the game is set up not to interfere with player actions. So if you leave a door open, the game assumes you want it open, and the villagers will no longer interfere. On the whole, having them behave this way, rather than 'helpfully' closing doors you might not want closed, is preferable. -- 01:36, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think it's intentional. if I enter their house while there are zombies. it's within their right to close the door. If i didn't want them to close the door. I should have builded a house somewhere else. but this is their property and I don't think it was intended to give villagers the ability to suicide just because I wanted the door to stay open.
[X] Mobs can escape from one block thick walls which makes it difficult to build mob grinders and ranches for animals. Especially with two or more block high mobs, they sometimes will have the bottom half of them in a block and move around, allowing them to escape 1x1 openings. This happens constantly with NPCs. ~Cm283
- Duplicate reports moved to . Common symptoms include:
- Mobs sinking into the ground
- 2-high mobs able to get through 1-high openings
- Mobs coloured completely black as they move about
- -- 19:10, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When throwing eggs at a wall, chickens may spawn in a block and suffocate. ~Cm283
[X] You can trade with dead NPC. Kill NPC, right-click for trading on corpses. Body of dead NPC is gone but you can still make a trade. ~mnt
[A] Mob path-finding seems to have gone backwards in some ways, or else their aggression has been reduced. The picture shows a double mob spawner producing zombies and skeletons. Even though there are steps upwards to reach the player, most of the mobs turn right and right again (from their point of view) and disappear down the tunnel to the left of the picture, and don't return. Sometimes a zombie will come up the steps and attack, but only about 20% of the time even at the distance shown in the picture. The rest of the time the zombies ignore me, and the skeletons take a couple of pot shots then walk off! Yes, I'd expect the skeletons not to venture into daylight, but the zombies are almost as lazy. Are the monsters (particularly zombies) supposed to be this tolerant of an adventurer hanging out on their very doorstep? -- 00:55, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- I am willing to bet that they just don't notice you from that distance. I'm going to move this to an annoyance because the issue is rather vague: A possible over-simplicity of aggressive mob behaviour. -- 10:07, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't that the maximum notice distance of Mobs is 16 blocks horizontal, but just a few blocks vertical ? -- 12:29, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- 16 blocks horizontal sounds about right. I played with some creepers in survival in 1.2.5 and they don't notice me if I'm standing two blocks below, and I don't think their AI has been changed since then. 13:28, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- In addition to the AI path finding, when spiders are climbing window panes with a block adjacent and parallel to the pane and the player, the spider will keep pushing against the block and won't move around it (and the spider was hostile). http://i.imgur.com/RU5jU.png ~Cm283
- "Isn't that the maximum notice distance of Mobs is 16 blocks horizontal, but just a few blocks vertical ?" Perhaps this is the cause, but I'm standing such that the bottom of my feet would be just 1m above the head of any mob that spawns. Is that really enough that they can't see me?? The entry doesn't mention vertical displacement at all, but I took that to mean you could be spotted in a spherical radius of 16m. The behaviour here implies a 16m cylinder which is only 3-4m high. -- 14:23, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Chickens will still lay eggs even while you're attacking them, or while they're swimming. I admire their dedication, but surely this is a bit much. -- 14:23, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Sometimes mobs appear to walk sideways.
[A] Leaving a village with a golem and returning to it after it unloads from the map sometimes reloads another golem (I built 1 Golem for a village of 9 in hardcore, left, came back to 2, left again, came back to 4.)
[F] [X] Enraged Endermen don't have their bottom jaw (at least in creative - haven't tried in survival). (P.S., should this be in graphics or here?) 00:04, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, this is a bug. Endermen don't open their mouths in multiplayer, and since multiplayer has been merged with singleplayer, the bug is now there.
[F] [!] [SP] Mobs lose specifics if you quit the world, e.g. Villagers will lose colours/aprons (but still trade their corresponding items), all sheep will look like white sheep (but drop coloured wool and will regrown the correct colour), tamed wolves will stand and look like wild, neutral wolves, until right clicked on, at which point they will be tamed again, but with their tails low and not changeable by feeding them, tamed ocelots will look like wild ones but behave like tamed ones. (12w21b) -- 20:47, 29 May 2012 (BST)
- Moved from -- 22:32, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] Slimes that spawn as a result of splitting a slime will pretty commonly (about a 1 in 5 chance) be the incorrect size. Examples: Splitting a large slime will sometimes produce small slimes, splitting a medium slime will sometimes produce large slimes, etc. Also occurs with Magma Cubes.
- Unless a bug renders the game unplayable or nearly so, it's not a major bug. So this is not a major bug. -- 18:47, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I thought that bugs which causes a severe unbalance in the game also counted as major. Especially when a single medium slime eventually became 30+ large ones when it jumped into lava while following me.
- Reclassifying as major. If all or most of the 30+ slimes actually can hurt you, then it is a major bug. Critical is what would be classifying as unplayable, not major. 14:41, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- It's still not a major a bug. It leads to annoying situations, yes, but it won't screw your game up and you will be able to carry on just fine. Check for more information. -- 12:22, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] All villagers that spawn are the regular brown farmer making it impossible to trade certain items. 18:35, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Was reported in 12w21a as just a display glitch. i.e. they all appear as farmers even though all the villager types are actually present. Does quitting and reloading cause the villagers to reset to their true types? --
18:47, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- No, but even different types spawned through random spawn egg selection will revert to the brown farmer skin with time. 19:59, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- They appear as they should when they are children and their textures in the .jar are correct also.
- Was reported in 12w21a as just a display glitch. i.e. they all appear as farmers even though all the villager types are actually present. Does quitting and reloading cause the villagers to reset to their true types? --
[F] [X] All naturally spawned sheep show up as white, when killed they drop their actual wool color. -- Mordecai777
- Previously dyed sheep also turn white in this snapshot. 22:26, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Downgraded to Annoyance. After shearing they grow the correct colored wool. 22:40, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think this is actually a bug and not an annoyance since isn't supposed to work this way.
- Yes, bug. [GP] Please don't misclassify bugs as annoyances, no matter how minor they are, even if there's a workaround. Also, in 12w21a, sheep apparently all go back to white if they're in a chunk that gets unloaded, so you'd have to keep re-shearing them. You can also have sheared sheep appearing as unsheared, and that is a nuisance. -- 23:33, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged duplicate) Opening a file from a previous version of Minecraft changes all the sheep color to white no matter what they were before. Jason
[F] [X] Cats turns into Ocelots, however they are still tamed. 22:26, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- this happens when the cats are unloaded. Commanding them to site will tame them again and shrink them to the size of a regular cat rather then the size of an ocelot. However, unlike dogs, they do not regain their tamed skin, but rather appear as 'mini-ocelots'.
[F] [X] Dogs turns into wolves, but they are tamed again by right clicking. 22:33, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- This appears to happen after the dogs have unloaded (i.e. leaving them and then returning to them after the section of map they were on unloaded), their tails no longer indicate health, and overfeeding doesn't give hearts, yet puppies happen.
- (Merged duplicate) Tamed wolves will be reskinned as wild wolves, but they return to normal after they are told to sit.
[X] If the player dies and respawns, their skin will be reset to the 'Steve?' default skin. I know that normally when you die, your skin is reset, but when you respawn, you get your skin back. Such is not the casse in 12w21b. Not tested in multiplayer, so unknown if other players see this skin.
- That's been around since 12w19a. Simple solution: Exit the world and go back in. You get your skin back. I don't think this is a MAJOR bug.
[X] The top of grass blocks in inventory always looks grey. I don't know if this is because of my OS (Linux) or what but it has been like this since at least 1.2.4 I hope I'm not the only one who gets this. -- 21:12, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I have not had this issue on Windows 7, but a few of my friends who use Windows 7 have.
- This issue has been present for quite a bit for me. Most likely due to the fact that the item inherits biome specific colors when placed. 01:02, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Lighting glitches appear much more frequently.
- A known bug, and a longstanding one. But a legit bug, not just an annoyance. -- 18:39, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Upside-down slabs are still not lit correctly when they have blocks above them. - 20:39, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I can provide a screenshot for clarity. < > 14:00, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[A!] While playing single player chunks seem extremely slow to load even when the player is next to them.
[A] Biome temperature and humidity foliage colors no longer seem to be used since the Anvil format was introduced. See http://imgur.com/yYPSG,KQyva#0 The first image is from version 1.0 and shows gradual color changes as the humidity dries up towards the desert. In the second image, the foliage color is dependent on the biome and there are noticeable borders between the biomes. 00:26, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Nether portal sounds don't play - neither the sounds you're supposed to hear when near a portal nor the sounds when the loading screen is on.
[X] Note Blocks does not makes sounds smoothly - You hear the sound but it skips like, if you make a "Nyan Cat" art with sound, it does not do sound well, its laggy - sasasiassa
[X] 'Chat Settings' has a trailing ellipsis (...) in US English, but not yet in the other languages. 14:59, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Reworded for clarity, corrected to minor bug. -- 18:28, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Not sure if
major annoyance or bug. The seed can no longer be found using f3, forcing the player to use the /seed command. If cheats are turned off, there is no legit way to view a seed.
- For a very long time, there was no legit way to view the seed; I think this is intended, so that people can disable the possibility to view the seed. -- – Win8βx64, Java7x64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 13:46, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- It is most definitely intended. Although not a big issue, its still a bit frustrating if you can't view the seed of your singleplayer world because you didn't want cheats on -- 12:40, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- You can work around the problem by having a seed-choosing system and embedding the seeds into the save name when you generate a world. For example, you might use the Mojang splash text messages as game seeds - e.g. use a seed of 'Colormatic' and save the world as 'Colormatic creative'. That way, you know the seed, so you can re-create the world at will, and 'Colormatic' is just as likely to be an interesting world as whatever random seed the computer might select. -- 17:20, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When trading with villagers and putting enough emeralds in and still not be able to trade unless you take the stack and put it back in.
- Actually it goes like this: The trading system checks for the first time you put emeralds in. For example if you put them one by one the game thinks you only put one in there. Dropping the whole stack in there should fix the problem (having 10 emeralds in the inventory before trading). < > 17:13, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged Duplicate) When trading with a villager that needs more than one emerald for an item trade, you cannot place emeralds one by one into the trade box, you must give them all at once or he will not go through with his side of the trade. (This is very glitchy) http://i.imgur.com/dlTpU.png -- 20:34, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When right click on a villager for trading dialog with a bow in your hand you will shoot him after closing the trading dialog. Works with food too. If you right click on the villager with food you will eat it while trade dialog is open.
- (Merged duplicate) Clicking to enter villager trading with food in hand consumes the food. (you must be hungry for this to take place) -- Mordecai777
- You can also accidentally shoot them, set them on fire, etc. according to what right-click item you have in hand at the time. -- 00:55, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] The F3 debug screen no longer shows the lag-o-meter or the profiler (the pie chart on the right) even when pressed without the ⇧ Shift key. < > 15:11, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] You can't shift-click to the last slot of brewing stands.
[X] [Cr] When using the new Creative Mode inventory, if you switch to the Survival Inventory (not via /gamemode survival, I mean, the chest icon in the new creative inventory), and shift click items to or from your task bar, they will not show up until you press the chest item again. Ex. You have a golden sword in your Survival inventory and shift click it to your hotbar, the golden sword will not appear in your hotbar in the creative inventory. It's still there, but you have to press the chest icon again to update it. Same if you shift click an item from your hotbar to the survival inventory in creative, you have to press the chest icon again for it to update.
[X] [Cr] In creative mode with a modified texture pack, the last pixel row of the "building blocks" and "creative inventory" tabs in the creative inventory aren't displayed properly. All other tabs work fine. Screenshot -- 17:22, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [Cr] When you drag things out of the inventory (to speed up collecting lots of items), once your item bar runs out and it starts filling your survival inventory, it shows the items you've been tossing instead of whatever items are supposed to be there (not sure if it works with empty survival inventory, only did it with five spaces left) 01:04, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [Cr] Duplication glitch with shift clicking armor moved from creative inventory. screenshot -- 15:12, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Steps to reproduce:
- Be in creative with cheats on and open the weapons tab.
- Move any armor piece to the chest icon survival inventory.
- Close inventory.
- Change to survival.
- Open inventory and shift click armor. (It should not equip)
- Drop armor on ground and then pick it up. another example -- 16:27, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Not a major bug, because it doesn't render the game unplayable and has an easy workaround. You just have to switch back to creative mode again, correct your inventory (or drop copies of the 'lost' items on the ground), and avoid using shift-click under these rather precise circumstances. -- 18:35, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Villagers will (rarely) offer multiple emeralds for a single emerald. screenshot [via Reddit]
- And there's a World save here - 17:18, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] Items in the creative mode interface are much more spread out (etc. ores are not right next to each other)
- I would not call this a bug. If you look, the items are in in order, making it much, much easier to find things. 18:46, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] Items will not appear in the hot bar below the inventory if you shift click the items from the survival tab in the creative mode interface.
- Doesn't work the other way, either (well, it does, but you have to go to another tab and then back)
[A] [Cr] Items picked up with full hotbar whilst in creative inventory will appear as new items in the selection interface. These act like any other item, and may be clicked. screenshot
- Corrected your grammar for clarity. < > 19:43, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] Items picked up with full hotbar while in creative inventory will not appear in survival inventory after your inventory screen has been updated by something like a workbench.
- Corrected your grammar for clarity. < > 19:43, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] The creative screen has been reorganized. The design is good *but* some items are not where they should be and some items have multiple purposes (e.g. Spider Eyes are both a food and a potion ingredient) There is no rule restricting items to appear under only one tab so...please make dual-use items accessible under multiple tabs. 20:52, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] [Cr] When searching the new creative inventory for "red" both an active and inactive redstone torch appear. --Duballoy
[A] The block in the creative menu tab has no shadows unlike the other blocks. < > 19:41, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] When a dispenser dispenses lava, and that lava starts to spread out, the dispense cannot take the source block back, leaving you with an empty bucket in the dispenser. --Duballoy
[A!] On Xubuntu (not sure if on other systems), after placing down a block the actual system mouse will flicker around the screen for a bit. NOTES: I am executing Minecraft from the terminal.
[F] [X] Not being able to close the new creative inventory without hitting esc. I am so used to using e to close it. It would help if you had to hit a key initially to start searching. Another control to add I'm sure. -- 15:33, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe have it so that when Tab ↹ is pressed only THEN the game should set focus on the search bar. < > 19:35, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Setting the inventory key to Tab ↹ fixes the problem for me. Be prepared for accidentally pressing E all the time! 21:38, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [MP] /tell command has been removed (intentional?) --Scott (188.8.131.52) 13:10, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [MP] /say command does not show up in pink/purple. Also shows [username] instead of [Server] when /say is used from a client & it is not logged if /say is used from console. Tested in Mac 10.6.8 only. -- Scott (184.108.40.206) 13:10, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Try turning chat colors on in Chat Settings. It seems to be off by default. -- 07:43, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- Doesn't change anything. Maybe the chat colours option switch doesn't work? Further testing required. -- Scott (220.127.116.11) 14:20, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- I don't have a Mac but I heard that in fullscreen Tab ↹ does work. < > 06:17, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Control-V works for pasting instead of CMD-V, even when something is copied from somewhere else using CMD-C. Tested in Mac 10.6.8 by copying an IP address for Direct Connect. -- Scott (18.104.22.168) 13:20, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [MP] [SP] If you use in the "Chat options" tab the "Chat colors" option, you cannot write in colors or it dosent write to you in colors
[A] When sleeping in SP, the entire chat log is shown. For me, as I'm in the habit of trying to sleep as soon as the sun starts to set, it's annoying to see fifty "You can only sleep at night" messages. Also, I don't think I really need to be told what killed me. 21:57, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] [SP] When you press "Tab", or any button you use to show who is online, it will only show a skinny bar at the top.
[F] [X] /xp command in the 2nd help page has the angle brackets and regular brackets on the wrong parameters
[X] Jungle wood planks show Danish translasion instead of Icelandic, when Icelandic is the selected language.
[X] Generating chunks, Saving chunks, Loading world, Connecting..., And Logging in... are still missing.-- 15:10, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] In Turkish translation, Silverfish is still called 'Gümüşbalığı', which means 'silver fish', and refers them as fish. The correct translation should be 'Gümüşçün', the actual Turkish name of Silverfish.
- NOTE:the translations cant be 100% correct
[X] In Hebrew language the single player says "מוות ליהודים" which means "death to jews" --shemfalah
[A] In the Blocks Statistics there are missing several tooltips (Sapling, Wood Slab, ...) -- 06:52, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
[F] [X] English (US) language file is missing.
[F] [X] When you are kicked for spamming the chat, you are shown "disconnect.spam".
[F] [X] When you die in hardcore mode, you are shown "deathScreen.leaveServer", which also needs to be adjusted for SP.