Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mojang has an official bug tracker and does not track bugs for any editions of Minecraft on this wiki. Please use the appropriate bug tracker to report and view current bug reports.
Legacy Console: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE.
For further info, see the issues notice page.
Do not delete this page, any issues currently being recorded are purely for archiving purposes.
- 1 Crashing/system
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Blocks
- 4 Items
- 5 World generator
- 6 Mobs/NPCs/animals
- 7 Graphical/lighting
- 8 Sounds
- 9 Menus
- 10 In-game interfaces/HUD
- 11 Chat/commands
- 12 Language/text files
- 13 References
[!] Minecraft tries to use ipv6 even when when address specifed is ipv4. Using firewall to block ipv6 traffic on minecraft causes connection to fail on ipv4. (minecraft_server.jar running, added 127.0.0.1 --> communication error, [win7x64 JRE 6u9 x64, 192.168.x.x series ipv4, ipv6 disabled on network device, firewall detected blocked ipv6 packets, no blocked ipv4 packets even when was set to block all traffic on ipv4 java.exe]) -- 21:49, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
possibly same bug, official.-- 09:26, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- Solution: fully disable ipv6. Add few registry values
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6\Parameters\DisabledComponents REG_DWORD 0xffffffff HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6TUNNEL\Parameters\DisabledComponents REG_DWORD 0xffffffff
- -- 10:54, 18 November 2012 (UTC)
[X] [LMP] Playing in lan with signal connection to modem, it will kick other players after seconds! This is old and happened in 1.3 too but now its 5x harder to play in lan ;( --crazyman1001 12:10, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
[!] [LMP] I have 2 computers and i play with 1 computer, then my brother want to join in my world. After hours of playing we have lunch and i go to host computer, then i get my friends inventory and we lost stacks of diamond... --crazyman1001 12:10, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- Did your brother/friend play with a different account? Inventories can become messed up if you use the same name. 13:18, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
[!] [LMP] they said they fixed lan multiplayer on linux all i see they did is that server now uses 0.0.0.0 ip witch allowes server to listen from any ip when on another computer when you go to multiplayer the server shows up but it uses 0.0.0.0 to connect whicth dose not work cuze client cant use 0.0.0.0 to connect to server server can only use 0.0.0.0 ip to listen from any ip so when trying to connect you get faild to connect to server measege --nnnn20430
- this is reported on official channel. -- 20:52, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
[!] [SMP] Not quite sure why or how, but it deleted my server.dat, so now my servers list is empty. I had just used it in 1.4.3pre so I know it was there and functional. I did not manually remove it and the only change made to my computer was switching to 1.4.4. -
- Is it possible you rolled your system back a day by accident? Do you have any other people using that computer? I got nothing else, that hasn't happened to me so far. ( | | ) 16:48, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- nope, only thing I did was copy the new client over and start the game. The actual server.dat file was gone. Luckily I had a backup somewhere else. -
[X] When rejoining a server, boats which used to be in the water start floating.
[X] Another little problem with the light beam emitted by the block : The light will go through some semi-transparent items including , , , , , , , , , , and shouldn't. Screenshot. Also the light will not go through some other transparent blocks like , and and maybe should? 00:21, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
[X] Newly generated torches are not connected to anything, causing them to float mid-air. Example 08:02, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
- is reported on official tracker. - 0108 - 19:31, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
[X] Riding pigs on half slabs is glitchy.
- is reported on official tracker. -- 21:14, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
[X] Animals can escape from cobblestone wall pens. (I think this is happening during chunk unloading/loading)
- is reported on official tracker. -- 08:42, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
[!!] NPC trading- moving to other trade options (right/left arrows) cause game to crash.
- does not happen to me. -- 10:58, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
[A] When right clicking villager eggs to villager to obtain baby villager, the baby profession is always farmer.
- 1) Sign you entries.
- 2) Enter all bugs in the official bugtracker
- -- it.Wiki Admin 21:47, 8 November 2012 (UTC)
[!] Villager trading interface does not consume emeralds. Have 64 emeralds. Place them in slot to buy thing that cost 1 emerald, try to find something that gives you many items back (like 8 cooked chicken). Shift click to buy. Your inventory floods with items. Quit trading. Emeralds popup from villager, almost none of emeralds are used and you got ton of items. -- 10:30, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- What is happening: The villager canceled the trading option, when you shift clicked it took all the emeralds could afford, but the villager limited it. Most of the chicken you got was client-side ghost chicken that cannot be used. The emeralds are what is left after the villager canceled, since it tries to consume all emeralds but cannot. Also applies to multiplayer, please remove the single player tag.
( | | ) 14:55, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- Are you sure they are client side? Reconnecting to server do not make them disappear. EDIT:Re-tested, now got some visual only trades. But arrows are not visual. -- 16:49, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
[X] When enchanting armor using the command you cannot set the enchantment value to 0 (Protection). -- 20:18, 8 November 2012 (UTC)
- I can see why, what would be the point of enchanting items with value 0? If you were thinking that would remove the enchantment, that won't work. They would need to add some kind of command like
/enchant removeor something like that. ( | | ) 14:39, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- to enchant armor with protection, the ID is 0, so it doesn't work.
- this is reported at official tracker. -- 21:21, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
[A!] You can not use targets with player names e.g: /tp <playername>[r=6] X Y Z this means you can't have it so you only teleport if you push it and not another player