The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Unavailable (except for one) |
- Can now be 3D.
- Fast/fancy graphics option toggle.
- The player now suffocates while stuck inside blocks.
- Can be written on.
- Can be climbed.
- Can be opened and closed.
- Spawn in dungeons.
- Cobblestone and wood variant.
- Can be eaten.
- Can pick up liquids.
- Spawn in dungeon chests.
- Can be ridden.
- Can have minecarts placed on them.
- Generated structures
- Brick pyramids.
- Obsidian walls
- A line of obsidian blocks extending infinitely along the x and z axes.
- Now generate naturally.
- Spawn with mob spawners and loot chests.
- Is now completely blue (hex #0000FF)
- This is completely internal to the development period and only existed for a single version
- The player
- Now drops their items upon death.
- Now dies after falling out of the world.
- Days are now slightly longer than nights.
- Now spreads to flammable blocks.
- Now spreads to nearby dirt blocks.
- Now generates after water touches flowing lava.
- Now generates after water touched a lava source.
- Lava now only spreads 4 blocks instead of 8.
- Now generates at level 0.
- Now has a falling animation.
- Now save after a world reload.
- Infinite worlds
- World now generate infinitely in every direction.
- Rooms now have 1-5 exits, instead of just 1, making natural hubs.
- Caves are even more regional, with truly Swiss cheese areas being possible but rare.
- Springs, both water and lava, are more common.
- Increased variety in tunnel thickness, increasing the odds of branches.
- Added natural gravel and dirt under ground for more varied caves.