Minecraft Wiki:Projects/Minecraft Earth Wiki/Minecraft Earth 0.4.0
Projects/Minecraft Earth Wiki
October 2, 2019
|Other editions with a version named 0.4.0|
- Brown bed
- Dark oak and spruce saplings
- Rabbit's hide and foot
- Raw and cooked rabbit
- Stone slab
- XP icon for challenges
- Backpack icon
- Locked item icon.
- Tweaked the layout of the inventory.
- Updated the texture for the backpack.
- Updated the ground texture on the map.
- Fixed crashing on some low-end devices when entering Buildplates.
- Fixed a crash when using an empty bucket on a trapdoor through liquid source block.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing Buildplates.
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when milking a cow with a full hotbar.
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when picking up items dropped by salmon and rabbits.
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when picking up a flower pot.
- Blocks now catch fire when lava flows next to them.
- Muddy pigs are now muddier on the Buildplate selection screen.
- Changes to the vibration setting are now saved when restarting the game. ( )
- Items that start with special characters are now shown in the correct alphabetical order when sorted.
- "Minecraft Earth updated to 0.4.0 – We look at whats new" – CraftersEarth, October 3, 2019.
- "Minecraft Earth - 0.4.0" – Minecraft Feedback, October 2, 2019