0.12.0 is a major update to Minecraft Earth released on February 11, 2020.
- Wooly cow
- Added to the game.
- Can be rarely obtained in tappables when tapping a cow.
- Can be sheared for wool.
- You can eat food to regain health in Adventures.
- Health is now persistent between Adventures. If you take damage in one Adventure, you’ll be hurt when you start your next Adventure.
- Health is displayed while you’re on the Map. If you die in an adventure, you respawn on the map but with reduced health.
- Eating is also accessible from the Inventory screen using the new "info" button.
- Item Info button on the Inventory Screen – click through to see item stats and discover how chicken compares to mutton, or what the damage and durability values for your tools are.
- Added a people occlusion toggle for iPhones/iOS 13+.
Added new music(s) while on the map screen. 
- Players will no longer get stuck in the Adventure preview screen.
- There was a complicated bug where you couldn’t pick up a liquid block if there was nothing behind it in AR.
- You now get your bucket back when smelting with lava.
- UI overlapping issue fixed with the Adventure stats preview screen on iPhone 7 Plus.
- The following devices have been removed from the Blacklist: Motoroloa moto x4, Motorola One, Samsung Galaxy A30, and the Samsung Galaxy A70.