Minecraft Earth:Rainbow Sheep
|— Player Journal Description|
Rainbow sheep are a rainbow-colored variant of the normal sheep. They bear similarities to the sheep nametag Easter Egg in the base game, but unlike it, the rainbow sheep does not change colors. Their wool goes in a rainbow pattern with the red section being the biggest one and covering the front part of the sheep, orange wool covering its lower front legs, and yellow, green, blue, and violet stripes run along their body. The wool on their hind legs is violet in color.
Rainbow sheep behave the same as a normal sheep, walking aimlessly and avoiding cliffs and lava. They can be sheared for rainbow wool and they regrow their wool when they eat grass, just like normal sheep.
Rainbow sheep can be obtained as a reward in Season 5 by having a bone block, coal block, and red sandstone in the Journal, they can also be obtained by buying the "Colorful Cottage" Buildplate. They are of epic rarity, and can be obtained via sheep tappables with a 1.7% chance of getting one.
When sheared, rainbow sheep drop 3 Rainbow Wool.
When killed, they can drop:
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
|0.21.0||Added rainbow sheep.|
- Rainbow sheep are the third mob variant in Minecraft Earth that drop new items, with the horned sheep being the second, with its horns, the moobloom being the first one, with its buttercups, and the fancy chicken, with it’s fancy feathers.
- Rainbow sheep were first found datamined in the game files, with their menu sprite found within it.
- Rainbow sheep are the second mob variant with an epic rarity, with the muddy pig being the first one.
- Rainbow sheep are the rarest sheep variant with a low chance of 1.0% chance of obtaining from tappables
- Rainbow sheep may be a reference to the jeb_ Easter egg that makes sheep fade into every colour on a loop.