Minecraft Earth:Horned Sheep
Height: 1.3 blocks
|— Player Journal description|
Horned sheep are rare mobs that can only be obtained via sheep tappables, with a very low 0.9% chance of getting one. It can also be obtained by purchasing the Highland House buildplate. The horned sheep can also be obtained as a reward in the Season 7 Prize Map, where the objective to get it is to craft one of each type of hoe.
Similar to sheep, they mostly have the same AI behavior. They wander aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
When provoked, and sometimes without provocation, the horned sheep paws and stomps the ground, and charges and rams the enemy with its horns. These attacks deal 3 damage. The horned sheep attacks its enemy continuously until either the sheep or enemy dies, or the enemy escapes. An adult horned sheep may target another horned sheep without provocation. It also attacks a Mob of Me without provocation. Before it rams at the player or Mob of Me, the horned sheep paws at the ground.
When killed, an adult horned sheep drops:
- 1 Horn (if wearing its full coat of wool when killed)
- 1 Wool of the corresponding color. Horned sheep that have not regrown their wool do not drop more wool.
- 1–2 Raw Mutton (cooked mutton if killed while on fire).
When sheared, horned sheep give 1–3 wool and do not take any damage. A sheared horned sheep regrows its wool after eating from a grass block. A horned sheep does not drop a horn if killed before its wool regrows after being shorn.
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
- Horned sheep were previously the rarest sheep variant in Minecraft Earth with a low chance of 0.9% of obtaining from sheep tappables.
- The rates of obtaining the horned sheep was tweaked in previous updates, changing it from 1.7% to 1.3%, making it even harder to obtain, then changed again, lowering it to 0.9%, then changed to 1.1%
Lego Minecraft Horned Sheep.
|0.14.0||Added horned sheep.|