The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Minecraft Earth:Horned Sheep
Height: 1.3 blocks
|This page would benefit from the addition of isometric renders.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable isometric renders to the article.
The specific instructions are: In-game render from game, including its sheared render.
|— Player Journal Description|
Similar to sheep, they mostly have the same AI behavior. They wander aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
When provoked, and sometimes without provocation, the horned sheep will paw and stomp at the ground and charge and ram the enemy with. These attacks deal 3 damage. The horned sheep attacks its enemy continuously until either the sheep or enemy dies, or the enemy escapes. An adult horned sheep may target another horned sheep without provocation. It will also attack a Mob of Me without provocation. Before it rams at players and Mobs of Me’s, the horned sheep will paw at the ground
When killed, an adult horned sheep drops:
- 1 Horn (if wearing its full coat of wool when killed)
- 1 Wool of the corresponding color. Horned sheep that have not regrown their wool do not drop more wool.
- 1–2 Raw Mutton (cooked mutton if killed while on fire).
When sheared, horned sheep give 1–3 wool and do not take any damage. A sheared horned sheep regrows its wool after eating from a grass block. A horned sheep does not drop a horn if killed before its wool regrows after being shorn.
- Horned sheep are currently the rarest sheep variant in Minecraft Earth with a very low chance of 1.3% of obtaining from sheep tappables.
- The rates of obtaining the horned sheep was tweaked in previous updates, changing it from 1.7% to 1.3%, making it even harder to obtain.
|0.14.0||Added horned sheep.|