The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
December 11, 2019
- Added support for many new blocks and items which will be coming soon: snowball, bone, rotten flesh, gunpowder, raw salmon, food and nature items, and acacia blocks
- Added recipes for polished granite, andesite, diorite, and lapis blocks
- Added new hostile mob tracker for Adventures
- Added notifications for complete but not collected challenges
- Added smelting intensity animations
- Tools and weapons
- Improved iron and diamond tool and weapon damage.
- Improved effectiveness for using the right tool on corresponding blocks
- Decreased effectiveness of the wrong tool on corresponding blocks
- Now look correct when sheared for their buttercups
- Updated audio in various parts of the game
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.8.0
- MCE-494 – Swiping and/or panning the camera selects menu buttons when you lift your finger.
- Cluckshrooms no longer drown when entering water
- Salmon no longer disappear when put on buildplates
- Fixed crafting/smelting slot locking.