Minecraft Earth: 0.8.0
December 11, 2019
- Added support for many new blocks and items which will be coming soon: snowball, bone, rotten flesh, gunpowder, raw salmon, food and nature items, and acacia blocks
- Added recipes for polished granite, andesite, diorite, and lapis blocks
- Added new hostile mob tracker for Adventures
- Added notifications for complete but not collected challenges
- Added smelting intensity animations
- Tools and weapons
- Improved iron and diamond tool and weapon damage.
- Improved effectiveness for using the right tool on corresponding blocks
- Decreased effectiveness of the wrong tool on corresponding blocks
- Now look correct when sheared for their buttercups
- Updated audio in various parts of the game
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 2.1.1083x
- MCE-494 – Swiping and/or panning the camera selects menu buttons when you lift your finger.
- Cluckshrooms no longer drown when entering water
- Salmon no longer disappear when put on buildplates
- Fixed crafting/smelting slot locking.