0.20.0 is a major update to Minecraft Earth released on June 18, 2020.
- An old mob that can be found in inky shadows of a tappable.
- Albino Cow
- A new mob that can be found in cow tappables.
- Added new epic and large biome buildplates to the store.
- Challenge Season 4: "Dark Forest" is now available.
- The hotbar can now be split before heading off to an adventure.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.20.0
- MCE-1204 – People Occlusion not working on my IOS device
- MCE-1294 – Keyboard covers hotbar and item name label when searching the inventory
- MCE-1327 – Fog looks irregular on large surfaces
- MCE-1354 – Tappables flicker for a frame when they spawn
- MCE-1366 – Cannot build as the game is constantly showing an error
- MCE-1880 – Adventure summoning does not work
- MCE-1923 – Cannot change the crystal rarity.
- MCE-2072 – Chickens not laying eggs
- MCE-2138 – Textureless/blue mobs on buildplate
- From 0.19.0
- MCE-2334 – Map graphic aliasing
- MCE-2369 – Mistyped error on achievement screen.
- MCE-2371 – Certain mobs appear invisible
- MCE-2373 – Wrong loading/updating name
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MCE-2379 – Crafting nothing
- MCE-2401 – Inventory search bar covers information button
- Fixed the game crashing upon tapping the search icon on the crafting or smelting screen.