Minecraft Earth: 0.16.0
April 14, 2020
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
- New Adventures
- Buildplate sharing
- After activating an Adventure Crystal, the player will now automatically be taken to a preview panel.
- Added to the game.
- Now show was yellow instead of brown in Buildplate preview.
- No longer wait to attack Chickens.
- Reduced knockback so they will not push mobs as far as before.
- The Melon Golem's face will now go back to a neutral state after a targeted mob has been killed or returned to inventory.
- Can now be made with recipes.
- Can now be used as a material for torches.
- Can now be refined.
- Changed icon.
- Added an error message in case an Adventure Crystal activation fails so the player stay on the Adventure Crystal screen.
- Notification mark changed from yellow to green.
- 3 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MCE-1912 – Cannot scroll down on crystals tab
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MCE-1962 – "Use 1 adventure crystal" challenge not registering
- Fixed an uncommon and a rare adventure giving the wrong adventure chest rewards.