The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
April 14, 2020
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
- New Adventures
- Buildplate sharing
- After activating an Adventure Crystal, the player is now automatically be taken to a preview panel.
- Added to the game.
- Now show was yellow instead of brown in Buildplate preview.
- No longer wait to attack Chickens.
- Reduced knockback so they do not push mobs as far as before.
- The Melon Golem's face now returns to a neutral state after a targeted mob has been killed or returned to inventory.
- Can now be made with recipes.
- Can now be used as a material for torches.
- Can now be refined.
- Changed icon.
- Added an error message in case an Adventure Crystal activation fails so the player stay on the Adventure Crystal screen.
- Notification mark changed from yellow to green.
- 3 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MCE-1912 – Cannot scroll down on crystals tab
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MCE-1962 – "Use 1 adventure crystal" challenge not registering
- Fixed an uncommon and a rare adventure giving the wrong adventure chest rewards.