The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
February 11, 2020
- You can eat food to regain health in Adventures.
- Health is now persistent between Adventures. If you take damage in one Adventure, you’ll be hurt when you start your next Adventure.
- Health is displayed while you’re on the Map. If you die in an adventure, you respawn on the map but with reduced health.
- Eating is also accessible from the Inventory screen using the new "info" button.
- Bucket of Mud
- Stone Slab
- Spruce Button
- Item Info button on the Inventory Screen – click through to see item stats and discover how chicken compares to mutton, or what the damage and durability values for your tools are.
- Added a people occlusion toggle for iPhones/iOS 13+.
- 8 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MCE-1718 – Map is missing roads, buildings and zones after update to 0.11.0
- MCE-1727 – Crafting quantities do not update
- MCE-1740 – Green indicator on player does not dismiss after looking at new items
- Players no longer get stuck in the Adventure preview screen.
- There was a complicated bug where players could not pick up a liquid block if there was nothing behind it in AR.
- You now get your bucket back when smelting with lava.
- UI overlapping issue fixed with the Adventure stats preview screen on iPhone 7 Plus.
- The following devices have been removed from the Blacklist: Motoroloa moto x4, Motorola One, Samsung Galaxy A30, and the Samsung Galaxy A70.
- "Minecraft Earth Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center, February 11, 2020.