The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
January 28, 2020
- Added a selection indicator when choosing a Mob of Me.
- The Mob of Me selection screen now has an exit button.
- Adventure previews are now full screen and have a new UI.
- Added indicator that shows how long an Adventure will exist for before it despawns.
- The crafting and smelting menus have been overhauled to be easier to use.
- App storage
- Reduced the file size of the game.
- Bright mode
- Is now color balanced for a more pleasant viewing experience in outdoor conditions.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.11.0
- Trees now spawn apples as intended.
- Players can now rotate their avatar in the profile screen, and the dressing room now loads properly for new accounts with fresh installs.
- Haptic feedback no longer triggers when vibration is turned off on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue with item clipping while people occlusion is enabled.
- "Minecraft Earth Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center, January 28, 2020.