Minecraft Earth: 0.11.0
January 28, 2020
- Added a selection indicator when choosing a Mob of Me.
- The Mob of Me selection screen now has an exit button.
- Adventure previews are now full screen and have a new UI.
- Added indicator that shows how long an Adventure will exist for before it despawns.
- The crafting and smelting menus have been overhauled to be easier to use.
- App storage
- Reduced the file size of the game.
- Bright mode
- Is now color balanced for a more pleasant viewing experience in outdoor conditions.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.2.1
- Trees now spawn apples as intended.
- Players can now rotate their avatar in the profile screen, and the dressing room now loads properly for new accounts with fresh installs.
- Haptic feedback no longer triggers when vibration is turned off on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue with item clipping while people occlusion is enabled.
- "Minecraft Earth Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center, January 28, 2020.