The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
January 15, 2020
- Can now be purchased in the store.
- Can now be styled using the character creator when being placed in a buildplate.
- Added 10 new adventures.
- Battery consumption
- Added a battery saver mode, found in the game's settings.
- Turns the phone screen off when the phone is turned upside-down.
- Arrows fired by skeletons now travel slower.
- Now have a clearly-defined proximity circle.
- Reward screens for Adventures now load faster.
- Adventure location reporting now allows for up to 250 character comments.
- Fixed an issue where Adventures did not show the player receiving any rewards.
- Adventures now accurately indicate if they have been played by others.
- The player can break blocks with swords again.
- "Minecraft Earth Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center, January 15, 2020.
- "Eagle-eyed players may have spotted our 0.10.0 release in the wild today. Then again, players with the eyes of other animals, or even regular eyes probably saw it too. I'm not sure how I got on this topic... Uh... Battery Saver! And other stuff!" – @jorax79, January 15, 2020