Minecraft Dungeons:Redstone Golem
The Redstone Golem is a miniboss mob found in various levels in Minecraft Dungeons. They were the first mobs created by the Orb of Dominance even before Archie took hold of the Orb, as there are some unactivated ones already in the cave where the Orb is located. The music soundtrack of the redstone golem is the exact same as the Redstone Monstrosity's soundtrack when they are spawned as a mini-boss.
The Redstone Golem is a smaller and weaker version of the Redstone Monstrosity, with more prominent cracks, no horns or visible mouth, and two slime-like eyes. There is also a block of redstone attached to its back and two inside both its upper arms. It is made from cobblestone and redstone blocks, with redstone dust wiring it. When aside other Illagers, this boss becomes difficult to defeat fast.
A Redstone Golem appears as the main boss of Redstone Mines. Afterward, they appear as mini-bosses in the Fiery Forge, Obsidian Pinnacle, Highblock Halls (Adventure), Redstone Mines (Adventure) and rarely in other levels on Apocalypse difficulty. It can also be rarely be summoned by the Arch-Illager during the battle with him. A few unactivated Redstone Golems appear in the intro cinematic.A redstone golem is also seen attacking iron golems in the cinematic as well.
The Redstone Golem has two attacks. While not attacking, it runs toward a player, stomping its feet loudly, and alerting players. The Redstone Golem's speed almost matches that of the player.
- Arm Swing
When the player gets in range, it swings one of its arms across to attack, dealing heavy damage and high knockback.
- Golem Mines
The Redstone Golem smashes into the ground with both arms, causing 14 mines to appear randomly around the golem. If a player walks over one of these, it detonates in a small radius, dealing immense damage to the target and anyone near. The golem cannot move while using this attack, so players can use this as an opportunity to hit it or to escape. The Redstone Golem does not use this attack on pets, but this attack still damages them if they happen to trigger one of the mines. This happens every 10 seconds after it chases the player. This is its most powerful attack.
The Unbreakable One
The Unbreakable One is an ancient form of the redstone golem, and is presumably much stronger.It's appearance is similar to an enchanted redstone golem. It also has a different health bar, and has a group of enchanted minions.
|Proximity Mine Idle|
- When the golem appears as a boss in the Redstone Mines, the ambush music plays.
- The redstone golem is the only boss in the Mainland that doesn't have it's own theme. It uses the Redstone Monstrosity's theme.
- They are the strongest miniboss mob in Minecraft Dungeons, as well as having the largest pool of any miniboss in the game.
- They're also the most common miniboss mob.
- Upon closer inspection, Its upper arms are slightly larger than its lower arms unlike most golems in other game, as they have large lower arms and small upper arms.
- Two of the sounds for the Redstone Golem are shared or taken from other places. All attack sounds are shared with the Geomancer's stone walls and the jumpscare noise is the cave1.ogg ambience heard in the base game.
- So far, redstone golems are the only miniboss that does not appear in the base game, and are exclusive to Minecraft Dungeons.
The Redstone Golem smashing Iron Golems.
The remains of a Redstone Golem at the entrance of the Fiery Forge.
Lego Minecraft Redstone Golem.
|Dungeons Beta||Added the Redstone Golem.|