Minecraft Dungeons:Pumpkin Pastures
|This is a level in Minecraft Dungeons|
|This Minecraft Dungeons–related page is a work in progress.|
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving this page.
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|This article may need cleanup to improve its quality, possibly to comply with the style guide. [ ]|
Please help the Minecraft Wiki clean up this page if you can.
The specific instructions are: In-game image.
The Pumpkin Pastures is a mission in Minecraft Dungeons. This level is locked until you complete the Creeper Woods. Upon loading, there is a chance that a secret is generated that grants access to Arch Haven. If it's available, it will appear in the first half of the level. It is not necessary to complete Pumpkin Pastures to finish the main story.
Tips and tricks
. Use 1 shot bows or explosive weapons
. Try to get good healing items like armor with enchantments (extra heals or food).try to find the shield and healing artifacts
.The best melee weapon for this level is a hammer or a dagger/double sycthe
|— In-game description|
|— Opening Cinematic|
Pumpkin Pastures used to be a prosperous and peaceful land, where pumpkins grow among trees and grassy fields. The villagers mostly live closer to the village center. There were windmills that grounded the farmer's harvests, treasures in the village building, and a village bell that lies at the heart of the village. The Villagers have also constructed a ship by the water's edge in Pumpkin Pastures, where they might have used it to transport large quantities of pumpkins to far-off lands.
The Illagers have raided this fertile land to chaos. Most of the villagers were captured and forced to leave behind their horses and treasures. Only one lone village which somehow remains unspoiled. Heroes need to warn its Villagers of the danger marching toward them by ringing the bell. As soon as the bell sounds, the Arch-Illager will appear and summon a horde of dangerous mobs in order to thwart the heroes' progress.
|Chicken Jockey Tower||Sometimes||Sometimes||Sometimes|
|Baby Zombie||Stacked[note 1]||Stacked[note 1]||Stacked[note 1]|
|Vex||Summoned[note 2]||Summoned[note 2]||Summoned[note 2]|
- Spawn when chicken jockey tower attacked
- Summoned by Evoker
- There are two Inventory Chests in this mission, one in the ruined village right before the drawbridge and on after the drawbridge.
- There are Emerald pots lying around in unspoiled villager buildings, as well as Emeralds in the Villager ship.
- On default difficulty, one evoker always spawns as a miniboss before the main village, but sometimes, multiple evokers can spawn.
- Sometimes there will be a small path going away from the objective, it can have a small ship. If you enter the ship there will be a scroll, but mobs will be summoned and a gate will block the scroll. If you defeat all the mobs and get the scroll, the Arch Haven level will be unlocked.