Minecraft Dungeons:Nameless One
The Nameless One is a large skeleton. It wears a crown of some unknown material over a robe and a belt. It has glowing dark green eyes and has robes with green translucent smoke coming out from underneath it, as it has no legs. Its ribs go over a robe which is remarkably similar to that of a witch. It was originally the ruler of an ancient civilization of necromancers.
When the player first sees the Nameless One, it is asleep, along with a few other sleeping Skeleton Vanguards. However, when the player attempts to grab its staff, they'll all be awakened and attempt to fend the players off. Once it is defeated, the player is free to take the staff.
The Nameless One has three attacks. When not attacking, it hovers away from the player and teleports.
The Nameless One fires large, slow-moving green projectiles towards a hero's current location. Deals heavy damage (48 to 144 damage on Default) if it hits. It is used five times in a row and is its most common attack.
- Summon Skeleton Vanguards
After a charging animation, the Nameless One summons a wall of seven Skeleton Vanguards between itself and the player. Used more sparsely.
- Creating Mirror Images
After a charging animation, the Nameless One creates from one to seven mirror images of itself to confuse the player. If there is only one, both behave similarly to the Nameless One's normal attack pattern, but without creating further clones. If there are at least three, both the Nameless One and its clones teleport to form a circle around the player and continually fire energy blasts at them. The clones cannot be attacked, and disappear only when the real Nameless One is damaged. It is it's most powerful attack.
- Glaive and its 2 unique variants
- Grim Armor and its unique variant
- Mystery Armor (Adventure)
- Shortbow and its unique variants (Apocalypse)
- Soul Knife and its unique variants
- Gong of Weakening (Apocalypse)
- The Nameless One is similar to the Twilight Lich from Twilight Forest mod.
- Both are Skeletons, both wear similarly shaped crowns, and both are rulers of the undead. Both also use magic and are hostile to the player.
- The Nameless One is visually similar to the necromancer. The necromancer, however, has a blue motif instead of a green one.
- The Nameless One is also slightly larger than the necromancer by half a block or 3 blocks tall.
- The Nameless One's attack of creating mirror images of itself is similar to the Illusioner, a currently unused type of illager in Minecraft.
- The Nameless One is one of the only boss mobs that is not summoned or created by the Arch-Illager, the others being the Mooshroom Monstrosity, Jungle Abomination and the Wretched Wraith
The Nameless One found asleep along with a few loyal Skeleton Vanguards.