Minecraft Dungeons:Mini boss
A mini boss is a mob that is stronger than most mobs. Mini bosses use bossbars, like bosses, although their bossbars are smaller. The mobs in bold can also spawn as bosses. The chance of a mob to be replace by a mini boss is 1%. There are mobs that can be defined as mini bosses, but don't use a bossbar, like the Rampart Captain.
- Mainland Mini Bosses
- Enderman - Stronger than the default game's Enderman, but can take damage from projectiles. It can be found for the first time in the Soggy Swamp.
- Redstone Golem - Created in the Fiery Forge, stronger then the iron golem, but weaker then the Redstone Monstrosity. It spawns as a mini boss and boss in the Redstone Mines and as a mini boss later.
- Evoker - Illager spell-caster and a powerful mage, it can summon evil ghost soldiers known as vexes. It first spawns as a mini boss and boss in the Pumpkin Pastures and as a miniboss on later levels.
- Skeleton Horseman - The skeleton horseman is a Armored Skeleton riding a skeleton horse; there are always four of them remembering the four knights of the Apocalypse referenced in the bible. They can be found for the first time in the Cacti Canyon
- DLC Mini Bosses
- Illusioner - Illager spell-caster and magical archer, that summons illusions of itself, spawns as a mini boss and boss in the Lost Settlement and the Frosted Fjord and a miniboss in the Lone Fortress. They also spawn in the Howling Peaks levels.
- Ghast - Much more powerful then it’s base game variant. Attacks by shooting fireballs. Spawns as a boss in the Basalt Deltas and Crimson Forest and can appear as a mini-boss in those same levels.