Minecraft Dungeons:Howling Peaks
|— minecraft.net on Howling Peaks|
Howling Peaks is a DLC announced at Minecraft Live 2020, released on December 9, 2020.It is a Mountains-themed DLC, with many wind based areas and mobs, and new Illagers. Unlike the previous two DLCs (Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter), the Howling Peaks DLC is the first DLC that is not included in the Hero Pass. Instead, a new Season Pass was released that includes the next four DLCs. (Howling Peaks, Nether DLC, Ocean DLC, End DLC)
The following is included in this DLC pack:
- Wooly Cow
- Baby Goat
- Wind Caller
- Armored Mountaineer
- Squall Golem
- Rampart Captain
- Tempest Golem
- Pink Armored Mountaineer (Unused)
- Climbing Gear
- Goat Gear (Unique variant of Climbing Gear)
- Rugged Climbing Gear (Unique variant of Climbing Gear)
- Emerald Gear
- Opulent Armor (Unique variant of Emerald Armor)
- Gilded Glory (Unique variant of Emerald Armor)
- Wind Bow
- Burst Gale Bow (Unique variant of Wind Bow)
- Echo of the Valley (Unique variant of Wind Bow)
- Tempest Knife
- Resolute Tempest Knife (Unique variant of Tempest Knife)
- Chill Gale Knife (Unique Variant of Tempest Knife)
- Emerald Shield
- Environmental Protection
- Illager's Bane
- Roll Charge
- Death Barter
- Lucky Explorer
- Life Boost
- It currently has the most Gear and Artifacts of any DLC so far.
- It is also the only DLC that features no Daily Trials.
|October 3, 2020||Howling Peaks announced during Minecraft Live 2020, with the release date set to be somewhere in December 2020.|
|22.214.171.124||Howling Peaks map added to the Island Realms screen.|
|Added many assets, such as textures and sounds, into the game files. Currently, they are unused.|
|Nov 23, 2020||Additional information on the Howling Peaks DLC, with the release date confirmed to be on December 9, 2020.|
|126.96.36.199||Howling Peaks released.|
Minecraft Live 2020
Screenshots of the Howling Peaks DLC from Minecraft Live 2020:
The Satchel of Elements.
The Windswept Peaks level, found in the Howling Peaks DLC.
A ravager found in the Howling Peaks DLC.
A pack of Wooly Cows spawning.
The outdoor area of the Gale Sanctum.
Screenshots of the Howling Peaks DLC from other sources:
A new naturally spawning Llama.
An Icy Creeper exploding near Wooly Cows.
A Resonance Crystal, used to power Squall Golems.
Behind the scenes of the in-game model for the Tempest Golem.
A rampart within the Colossal Rampart.