Minecraft Dungeons:Heart of Ender
The Heart of Ender is the final boss of the main story of Minecraft Dungeons. It appears in the Obsidian Pinnacle after defeating the Arch-Illager. It is the last boss in the main game, not counting the DLC or the Mooshroom Monstrosity.
Very little information is given about the Heart of Ender. Its goals and motives are unknown, as well as why it allowed itself to be used by the Arch-Illager as a source of power. It is possible that the Heart of Ender is the manifestation of the voice that the Orb of Dominance speaks to the Arch-Illager with, as seen in the book "the Rise of the Arch-Illager".
The Heart of Ender is a large and very tall hostile mob that resembles an Enderman. Its head is similar to an Enderman's, but it is slightly elongated and has a more toothy mouth. It has six tendril-like appendages that the Heart of Ender uses for locomotion attached to its torso, it also gives the Heart of Ender the ability to crawl. It also appears to be coming out of a portal of entry in the ground and leaves dark flames as it moves.
The Heart of Ender has 3 different attacks, with 1 additional special attack, used in an order. It uses a powerful target attack to strike the player's attack. Note: The attack names are conjectural; an official name has not been released.
The Heart of Ender leans back and spits out a cluster of small purple fireballs from its mouth. When a fireball touches the ground, it explodes in a small radius, leaving behind purple flames that damage players on contact.
- Beam Loop
The Heart of Ender raises up and fires 4 purple beams from its stomach in a plus formation. The beams then spin around, dealing massive damage on contact.
- Head Beams
The Heart of Ender sinks into the ground, before unattackable heads in its likeness rise out of the ground facing different directions, each firing a purple beam from its mouth before sinking back into the ground. Once all the heads have started firing, the Heart of Ender rises out of the ground, and the attack pattern repeats.
- Void Trail
In between the above attacks, the Heart of Ender sometimes "crawls" around the arena, leaving a trail of a black, cloud-like substance behind it, which damages players on contact.
- Wonderful Wheat
- Great Hammer
- Slayer Crossbow
- Lightning Rod
- Ember Robe
- Azure Seeker
- Wither Armor
- Hammer of Gravity
- Dark Katana
- Master's Katana
- Doom Crossbow
- Tasty Bone
- Soul Crossbow
- The Heart of Ender is similar to the Ender Demon from Hardcore Ender Expansion mod.
- The Heart of Ender is called "Arch Visage" in some of the game files.
- If you listen closely, you can hear the Arch Illager’s distorted laughter in the Heart of Ender.
- It is assumed that the Orb of Dominance, rather than the Arch Illager himself, transforms into the Heart of Ender because not only is Arch Illager still visible after the transformation (and the Orb is not), but several creatures summoned by the Orb like the Jungle Abomination have similar eyes.
- The lasers the Heart of Ender fires bear a resemblance to the Corrupted Beacon's laser, implying that the Arch-Illager or perhaps the Heart itself made the Corrupted Beacons.