Minecraft Dungeons:Flames of the Nether
Flames of the Nether is a DLC for Minecraft Dungeons that was released on February 24th, 2021. It takes place in The Nether dimension. It is the first DLC to include more than three locations, with six in total. It was first showcased at Minecraft Live 2020 and is the second Season Pass DLC after Howling Peaks.
The following is included in this DLC pack.
- Nether Wastes
- Soul Sand Valley (secret level)
- Basalt Deltas
- Nether Fortress (secret level)
- Warped Forest
- Crimson Forest (secret level)
- Zombified Piglin
- Zombified Piglin Brute
- Zombified Piglin Fungus Thrower
- Armored Zombified Piglin
- Armored Piglin
- Piglin Brute
- Piglin Fungus Thrower
- Wither Skeleton
- Wither Skeleton Archer
- Magma Cube
- Baby Ghast (Pet)
- Blaze Spawner
- Twisting Vine Bow
- Weeping Vine Bow
- Sprout Armor
- Living Vines Armor
- Cog Crossbow
- Pride of the Piglins
- Bone Cudgel
- Piglin Armor
- Golden Piglin Armor
- Broken Sawblade
- Mechanized Sawblade
This is where you can find the new enchantments for now.
- Strider Warrior
|October 3, 2020||Nether DLC revealed during Minecraft Live 2020 in early development.|
|184.108.40.206||The Nether Warrior skin is added into the game files.|
|220.127.116.11||Information about a level codenamed |
|Information about a level named |
|Feburary 8, 2021||The name for the DLC is revealed to be Flames of the Nether and the release date of February 24, 2021.|
|18.104.22.168||The Flames of the Nether DLC was released.|
- In one screenshot taken from Minecraft Live 2020 which shows off a soul sand valley biome, the mysterious info_update block can be seen among the soul sand. This block can only be obtained in Bedrock Edition with inventory editors or if a removed/upcoming block is replaced by it.
- In a video posted by the Minecraft Dungeons Twitter account, the Twisting Vine Bow and the Weeping Vine Bow can be seen, being the first two new items revealed for the DLC.
- There is a Statue in the Nether Fortress level that resembles the Hovering Inferno, a Mob that lost a Mob Vote during MINECON Earth 2017.
- This is the first DLC to not include a main Boss.
- This is the first DLC to not add any new consumables.
The Basalt Deltas biome in the DLC.
The Crimson Forest biome in the DLC.
The Warped Forest biome in the DLC.
The Soul Sand Valley biome in the DLC.
The info_update block appearing a preview for the DLC.