Minecraft Dungeons:Fighter's Bindings
|— In-game description|
The Fighter's Bindings possess very low power, very high speed, and low range, and attacks with alternating punches. There is no pause between combos, unlike the Gauntlets.. It will also damage enchanted mobs very hard. In the Apocalypse+ difficulty, this weapon will be very handy since it will kill enchanted mobs in seconds flat. And in the Apocalypse+ difficulty, The spawn of enchanted mobs increases starting at x3.0 at tier I and adds +0.1 for every 1 tier higher. This weapon is one of the strongest in the game, able to rinse a boss in mere seconds
- X melee damage
- Boosts attack speed (permanently)
- Turbo punches
While the attack rate is constant, every fourth punch is identified as a combo, allowing enchantments like shockwave and swirling to trigger.
- Some good enchantments for it are swirling, critical hit, radiance, shockwave, exploding, gravity, committed, sharpness, fire aspect and dynamo. To accompany this, burning may be applied to the armor. Also, the death-cap-mushroom is a good artifact to boost DPS (damage per second).
- One of five unique weapons in the game with different stats to its non-unique counterpart, with the others being the Growing Staff, the Bee Stinger, the Highland Axe, and the Firebrand.
|Power||Min Damage||Max Damage|
- This weapon is the fastest in the entire game
- This weapon goes well with Radiance and Critical Hit, since it has very high speed, increasing the rate of the enchantment triggering.
|Dungeons Beta||Added the Fighter's Bindings.|
|220.127.116.11||Now obtainable from the Jungle Awakens DLC.|
|18.104.22.168||Now obtainable from the new Camp merchants.|