Minecraft Dungeons:Exploding Crossbow
|— In-game description|
- Fiery Forge (Adventure, Apocalypse)
- Underhalls (Adventure, Apocalypse)
- ??? (Adventure, Apocalypse)
- Dingy Jungle (Adventure, Apocalypse)
The Exploding Crossbow possesses very high power, very low speed, and a very small ammo supply. The quiver starts with 20 arrows, normal arrow bundles give 10 arrows, supply chest bundles give another 20 arrows, and Surprise Gift bundles give 5 arrows.
Crossbows can be shot repeatedly if the ranged attack button is held down. Ranged weapons require the player to have at least one normal arrow or a special arrow from a quiver artifact in their inventory to shoot. Unlike bows, shots from crossbows cannot be charged.
- Explodes on Impact
- Multiplier: 1.2
- Including DLC (Jungle Awakens), Exploding Crossbow is the only ranged weapon to appear in four dungeons.