The Creepy Crypt is a location in Minecraft Dungeons that is unlocked from the Creeper Woods level.
THE FORSAKEN UNDERCROFT – A sprawling crypt lies deep below the forest floor where the Illagers believe they can continue their wicked work undisturbed. Will you stop them or will you get lost in the dark?
Creepy Crypt is located in Creeper Woods. The dark corridors are filled with tombs and crawling with mobs. It's also full of loot. There are switches that reveal hidden areas and bonus chests that appear as rewards for defeating mobs. The heroes' mission is to find the lost tome and make it out of the crumbling walkways.
- There are Supply Chests in this mission. This is the only secret mission that has them.
- Enchanters will only spawn at the end of the mission.
- There is one Piggy Bank in this level, it will spawn near the door that brings the player outside.
- Pressure Plates and Levers will spawn throughout the mission, interacting with these will summon waves of zombies, skeletons, and vindicators. After defeating all the enemies, you will be rewarded with a Fancy Chest.
- Skeleton Vanguard bodies can be found throughout the mission, disturbing them will summon waves of skeletons. After defeating all of the skeletons, you will be rewarded with a Chest.
- The Vanguard shields and helmets in this level resemble the ones the Royal Guards wear.
A zoomed out image of one of the randomly generated maps.