Minecraft Dungeons:Creepy Crypt
|This is a level in Minecraft Dungeons|
|This Minecraft Dungeons–related page is a work in progress.|
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving this page.
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|This article may need cleanup to improve its quality, possibly to comply with the style guide. [ ]|
Please help the Minecraft Wiki clean up this page if you can.
The specific instructions are: In-game image of the Crypt and removal of "Tips and Tricks" if necessary
Creepy Crypt is located in Creeper Woods. The dark corridors are filled with tombs and crawling with mobs. It's also full of loot. There are switches that reveal hidden areas and bonus chests that appear as rewards for defeating mobs. The heroes' mission is to find the lost tome and make it out of the crumbling walkways.
|Cow||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]|
|Sheep||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]|
|Enchanter||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]||Outside[note 1]|
- Only found outside
|Boots of Swiftness||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- There are no supply chests in this mission.
- Enchanters will only spawn at the end of the mission.
- There is one Piggy Bank in this level, it will spawn near the door that brings the player outside.
- Pressure Plates and Levers will spawn throughout the mission, interacting with these will summon waves of zombies, skeletons, and vindicators. After defeating all the enemies, you will be rewarded with a Fancy Chest.
- Skeleton Vanguard bodies can be found throughout the mission, Disturbing them will summon waves of skeletons. After defeating all of the skeletons, you will be rewarded with a chest.
- The Vanguard shields and helmets in this level resemble the ones the Royal Guards wear.