Minecraft Dungeons:Creeper Woods
|This Minecraft Dungeons–related page is a work in progress.|
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving this page.
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|This article may need cleanup to improve its quality, possibly to comply with the style guide. [ ]|
Please help the Minecraft Wiki clean up this page if you can.
The specific instructions are: In-game image of the Creeper Woods.
|— Måns Olson on the Creeper Woods|
The Creeper Woods is a wooded area that appears much similar to a Forest biome. It contains multiple monoliths, hills, narrow bridges, rope-bridge walkways leading to other monoliths and rivers down below. The area is also shown to be foggy and dim. There are also fungi that light the woods with a weird glow.
The area also has a spooky tone as there are giant creeper heads and totems.
|— In-game description|
|— Opening Cinematic|
Somewhere in the woods, a caravan is transporting Villager prisoners to labor in far-off lands. The Illagers have constructed rudimentary jails for the villagers. There are vindicators patrolling to deter villager's escape attempts. They made it dim by only having embers from the campfire to light up the environment.
The heroes start their first quest by finding the caravan in the mob-infested maze and stopping the Illagers. Eventually, after freeing the innocent villagers, the villagers are safe from the clutch of the Illagers.
|Vex||No||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]|
- Summoned by Evoker
|Boots of Swiftness||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Death Cap Mushroom||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- There are two Inventory Chests, one in the Safe house before the spider cave, and one at the caravan.
- There are also wooden Emerald Chests that are full of Emeralds. They're often found at the very edges of the woods.
- There are also Emerald Pots that appear in the darkest corners of the woods.
- Minecon 2019
- At the end of the mission, Skeletons and Creepers will be summoned.
- There is one Piggy Bank in this mission, it is found in the Spider Cave
- Near the beginning of the mission after you save the lone villager, there will be a path to the left. If you follow that path to the end a Stone Brick Structure will appear with pressure plate next to it. If you use the pressure plate the structure will open. Once you go inside, there will be a map you can interact with. If you interact with it, you will unlock Creepy Crypt, and Zombies will spawn.