in Minecraft Dungeons, a boss is a hostile mob that appears near the end of a level. Out of the 22 total locations in Minecraft Dungeons, 11 of them have bosses, out of these levels, 7 have their own unique bosses. Only 1 final boss can spawn in each level, with the exception of Obsidian Pinnacle, which spawns 2 instead.
- Arch-Illager: An Illager with a sideways head. Appears in all levels to summon Ambushes and Bosses, but isn't attackable until you reach the Obsidian Pinnacle.
- Heart of Ender: A large creature similar to an Enderman with 6 tentacle-looking arms. It is created after the Arch-Illager is sucked inside the Orb.
- Redstone Monstrosity: A monstrous stone-and-redstone machine built in the Fiery Forge along with the Redstone Golem. It is a boss variant of the Redstone Golem using similar attacks.
- Wretched Wraith: A Wraith with small purple markings around it's hood, glowing eyes and mouth, ice-tipped hands, and an ice crown that features the Orb piece inside of it. Caused the Creeping Winter. It homes itself within a Lone Fortress.
- Mooshroom Monstrosity: A mechanical mob made of stone and redstone patches, as well as mushroom spores sprouting out of the Mooshroom Monstrosity's body. It appears to have multiple cracks within the body. It is a variant of the Redstone Monstrosity, possibly reactivated by the mycelium spores after being defeated at Fiery Forge.
- Jungle Abomination: A large plant monster made up of various plant objects. It helped spread the Orb's powers by creating other plant-like monsters like the Whisperer and the Leaper. It resides in the Overgrown Temple.
- Nameless One: A large skeleton and stronger variant of the Necromancer. It wears a crown of some unknown material over a robe and a belt. It has glowing dark green eyes and has robes with green translucent smoke coming out from underneath it, as it has no legs. It lives in an ancient Desert Temple along with various other undead mobs.