Minecraft Dungeons:Beta Update April 3
Beta Update April 3
April 3, 2020
- Increased the number of mobs that spawn in the Pumpkin Pastures.
- Mobs now get staggered from damage slightly less often.
- Slightly increased the difficulty of Default V and Default VI.
- Attacking mobs from a distance now alerts nearby unaware mobs.
- Increased the starting arrow count and number of arrows picked up at supply chests, but lowered number of arrows dropped by mobs.
- MCD-7 – Game randomly freezes during levels.
- "Minecraft Dungeons Beta Changelogs" – Minecraft Help.
- "Minecraft Dungeons FAQ" – Minecraft Help. "The closed beta will run from March 25 to April 24 at 11am CEST (2am PDT)."
- "A big thanks to everyone who participated in the Minecraft Dungeons closed beta! We'll be closing the feedback and bug categories for now but we'll see you again come May 26th!" – @mattgartzke, April 24, 2020