Minecart with Command Block
dec: 443 hex: 1BB bin: 110111011
The minecart with command block is only obtainable using the command
/give @s command_block_minecart, as it has no crafting recipe. It can also be summoned using the command
/summon command_block_minecart. It can be broken like any other minecart, but only the minecart is retained, while the command block is lost.
The minecart with command block combines the functionalities of both minecarts and command blocks. Although the minecart visually contains an Impulse command block, it functions more similarly to a Repeating command block, and runs its command once every four game ticks when on an active activator rail. When it passes over a detector rail with a comparator connected next to it, it will output the command block's result.
Minecarts with command blocks have entity data associated with them that contain various properties of the entity.
- Entity data
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Tags common to all minecarts see Template:Nbt inherit/vehicle/template
- Command: The command entered into the minecart.
- SuccessCount: Represents the strength of the analog signal output by redstone comparators attached to this minecart. Only updated when the minecart is activated with an activator rail.
- LastOutput: The last line of output generated by the minecart. Still stored even if the gamerule commandBlockOutput is false. Appears in the GUI of the minecart when right-clicked, and includes a timestamp of when the output was produced.
- TrackOutput: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Determines whether or not the LastOutput will be stored. Can be toggled in the GUI by clicking a button near the "Previous Output" textbox. Caption on the button indicates current state: "O" if true,"X" if false.
|1.7.2||13w39a||Added minecart with command block.|
|1.9||15w34a||The texture of the command block in the minecart has now been removed due to the new texture and types for the command block.|
|15w35a||The texture of the command block has now been changed.|
|1.11||16w32a||The entity ID has now been changed from |
|1.13||17w47a||Prior to The Flattening, this item's numeral ID was 422.|
|pre5||The entity ID has now been changed to |
|1.14||18w43a||The textures of the minecart with command block has now been changed.|
|1.0.5||alpha 18.104.22.168||Added minecart with command block. The minecart has a repeating command block in it, instead of an impulse command block.|
|1.1.0||alpha 22.214.171.124||The entity ID has now been changed from |
|1.9.0||?||The inventory texture of the minecart with command block has now been changed to match Java Edition's.|
|1.10.0||beta 126.96.36.199||The texture of the minecart with command block has now been changed.|
- In Bedrock Edition in simplified Chinese (zh-cn), Minecart with Command Block is translated into "带有命令块的《我的世界》" (Minecraft with Command Block).