Minecart with Command Block/ED
- Entity data
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Tags common to all minecarts see Template:Nbt inherit/vehicle/template
- Command: The command entered into the minecart.
- SuccessCount: Represents the strength of the analog signal output by redstone comparators attached to this minecart. Only updated when the minecart is activated with an activator rail.
- LastOutput: The last line of output generated by the minecart. Still stored even if the gamerule commandBlockOutput is false. Appears in the GUI of the minecart when right-clicked, and includes a timestamp of when the output was produced.
- TrackOutput: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Determines whether the LastOutput is stored. Can be toggled in the GUI by clicking a button near the "Previous Output" textbox. Caption on the button indicates current state: "O" if true,"X" if false.