Java Edition pre-Classic mc-161625
(Redirected from Mc-161625)
May 16, 2009
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
- A couple of issues with this version reported by the three testers were low sensitivity and low FPS. Notch also reported having issues with mouse looking.
- This is only a placeholder name; the actual version was unnamed.
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4.
- TigIRC logs: (12:25:56) notch: dock, fartron: New version, reload the page.
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:15) fartron: ok, close and reopen of firefox brought back textures and got invert working
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:24) fartron: but now sensitivity is way low
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:42) Jrsquee: and sensitivity for mouselook is almost nothing [...] (12:31:46) Jrsquee: like, real slow
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:30) Jrsquee: I'm getting like 8 fps
- TigIRC logs: (12:27:26) notch: dock: Whoa, I just got the horrible mouse look myself
- TigIRC: (12:38:17) notch: this mouse look thing is weeeeeeird