|Date of birth||
|Also known as||
Matthew Gartzke, also known as Matt Gartzke, is a Community Manager at Mojang Studios.
Matt's current job consists of assisting with community management for the Minecraft franchise. He is responsible for scheduling and hosting many of the official Minecraft livestreams.
- He did the development work for adding the glow to drowned.
- He's a big fan of Pokémon.
- He has a Master's Degree in Game Design.
- "Arg! Internet!" This was said when Gartzke disconnected from a player's world during a Minecraft Community Showcase stream. Some people would mention this later as a joke, calling him "Pirate Herobrine".
- "Crush it!" Gartzke's motto.