Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Light Blue Dye
dec: 35112 hex: 15F12 bin: 10101111112
See Data values
Light blue dye is a quasi-primary dye.
|Light Blue Dye||Blue Orchid|
|Light Blue Dye||Blue Dye +
Like all other dyes, light blue dye can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of light blue wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Used to dye or stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a fade-to-color effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers.[Bedrock, Education and New Nintendo 3DS editions only]
- Used to dye water contained in cauldrons.[Bedrock, Education and New Nintendo 3DS editions only]
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
- Combined with compounds to craft balloons or glow sticks.[Bedrock and Education editions only]
|Light Blue Dye|
|Item||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
|Light Blue Dye||
In Bedrock Edition, light blue dye has the ID name
dye, with a data value of 12.
|7||Light Gray Dye|
|12||Light Blue Dye|
|Java Edition Beta|
|1.2||Added light blue dye.|
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added the ability to dye leather armor and wolf collars.|
|1.4.6||12w49a||Light blue dye can be crafted with gunpowder to create a firework star.|
|1.6.1||13w19a||Stained clay can now be crafted.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||With the addition of new flowers, many secondary and tertiary dyes are now primary dyes.|
|13w41a||Stained glass can now be crafted.|
|1.8||14w30a||Added banners which can be dyed.|
|1.13||17w47a||The different data values for the |
|Prior to The Flattening, this item's numeral ID was 351.|
|1.14||18w43a||Light blue dye is now crafted using white and blue dyes, instead of bone meal and lapis lazuli.|
|Changed the texture of light blue dye.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.4.0||Added light blue dye.|
|0.14.0||build 1||Light blue dye can now be used to dye water in cauldrons.|
|1.0.0||alpha 0.17.0.1||Light blue dye can now be used to dye shulkers.|
|1.1.0||alpha 188.8.131.52||Light dye can now be used to craft concrete powder and dye shulker boxes and beds.|
|1.2.0||beta 184.108.40.206||Light blue dye can now be used to craft firework stars, stained glass, and patterns on banners.|
|1.4.0||beta 220.127.116.11||Light blue dye can now be used to craft balloons and glow sticks.|
|1.8.0||beta 18.104.22.168||Light blue dye can now be used to dye cat collars.|
|1.10.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Light blue dye are now sold by wandering traders.|
|Light blue dye can now be used to dye white carpets.|
|The texture of light blue dye has now been changed.|
|1.11.0||beta 126.96.36.199||Light blue dye can now be sold to shepherd villagers.|