September 23, 2019
- Added screen reader support on Linux.
- The launcher can now be used to play the Java Edition demo without a login.
- Improved accessibility and screen reader usability.
- Launcher window sizing and positioning has been overhauled on all platforms.
- Launcher logging improvements: launcher components append to, instead of overwriting, the log.
- Launcher can now resume interrupted downloads where applicable.
- Display scaling support has been improved on Windows.
- Launcher now has better desktop integration on Linux, and can use system dialogs (file browsing and similar).
- Linux packages no longer depend on Java 8, instead they require any suitable Java runtime environment.
- A dependency on GTK 3 has also been added.
- Improved UI performance.
- - Long version names are cut off in the "Edit installation" dropdown
- - Can't edit or delete launcher profiles installed by mod installers
- - While in "Create new Installation" dialog, Version Picking Screen is Blank
- - The new Instalation panel doesn´t let me change the version
- - Minecraft Launcher Game Directory does not know how to cope with a linux file format
- - Cannot launch minecraft on latest beta launcher.