As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
(Redirected from Launcher 2.1.7660)
September 23, 2019
- Added screen reader support on Linux.
- The launcher can now be used to play the Java Edition demo without a login.
- Improved accessibility and screen reader usability.
- Launcher window sizing and positioning has been overhauled on all platforms.
- Launcher logging improvements: launcher components append to, instead of overwriting, the log.
- Launcher can now resume interrupted downloads where applicable.
- Display scaling support has been improved on Windows.
- Launcher now has better desktop integration on Linux, and can use system dialogs (file browsing and similar).
- Linux packages no longer depend on Java 8, instead they require any suitable Java runtime environment.
- A dependency on GTK 3 has also been added.
- Improved UI performance.
- - Long version names are cut off in the "Edit installation" dropdown
- - Can't edit or delete launcher profiles installed by mod installers
- - While in "Create new Installation" dialog, Version Picking Screen is Blank
- - The new Instalation panel doesn´t let me change the version
- - Minecraft Launcher Game Directory does not know how to cope with a linux file format
- - Cannot launch minecraft on latest beta launcher.