Launcher 2.1.596x/Development versions
This is a list of Launcher 2.1.596x development versions.
- The arrow on drop downs now dims and moves up a little bit when the drop-down is not being hovered on.
- The Help screen now has a link to the Minecraft Launcher Feedback site.
- Various small styling improvements.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed an issue where the multiple game instance warning did not show for profiles that had previously changed folders.
- Fixed switch account screen not being scrollable with many accounts added.
- – Launcher floated out of desktop boundaries when taskbar is at the top.
- – Launcher opens up on nonexistent monitor.
- – Erases all launch settings after computer hard-locks.
- – "<language> is x% translated!" popup is never translated.
- – View crash report button does nothing.
- Added support for Dark mode on OS X.
- Updated log window with new styling.
- Removed weird pixels from login background image.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed a bug causing error messages while logging in to immediately disappear.
- Fixed a bug in how version file fields for downloads and logging are treated for versions which inherit other versions.
- Fixed the downloads field of versions not being treated as optional.
- Fixed empty lines sometimes appearing in the launcher log file.
- Fixed the drop down arrow in the installation selection sometimes covering up the text.
- - Log output not auto-scrolling.
- More information about how the launcher starts the game is now logged.
- - Launcher black screen - ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(711)] eglCreateWindowSurface failed with error EGL_BAD_ALLOC
- - minecraft launcher does not appear on main display if closed on secondary display which is then disconnected before launch
- Fixed a bug that meant the log files were missing information on macOS.
- Fixed an error where the system language was not properly used by the launcher.
- Fixed a bug causing the Launcher Log window to use up performance when open.
- Fixed a bug where the
--workDirargument did not work on certain systems.
- - Minecraft freezing on startup
- - Application Data directory is not changed with --workDir argument
- - Native launcher does not set current working directory correctly when launching the game
- - Relative paths in Game Directory are used twice
- - On startup, the launcher freezes at around 80-90% and then crashes.
- - When I press play the minecraft launcher doesn't load and an error appears: "Game Crashed"
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong arguments on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong directory setting when running with a custom directory.