2.1.5964 (Windows), 2.1.5963 (macOS), or 2.1.5965 (Linux) was a major launcher version released on July 23, 2019.
- Added support for Dark mode on macOS.
- The Help screen now has a link to the Minecraft Launcher Feedback site.
- Updated log window with new styling.
- The arrow on drop down now dims when the drop down is disable.
- Log more information about how the Launcher starts the game.
- Removed weird pixels from login background image.
- Various small styling improvements.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong arguments on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong directory setting when running with a custom directory.
- Fixed a bug where the --workDir argument didn't work on certain systems.
- Fixed a bug that meant the log files were missing information on Mac OS.
- Fixed an error where the system language was not properly used by the Launcher.
- Fixed a bug causing the Launcher Log window to use up performance when open.
- Fixed a bug causing error messages while logging in to immediately disappear.
- Fixed a bug in how version file fields for downloads and logging are treated for versions which inherit other versions.
- Fixed the downloads field of versions not being treated as optional.
- Fixed empty lines sometimes appearing in the launcher log file.
- Fixed the drop down arrow in the installation selection sometimes covering up the text.
- Fixed an issue where the multiple game instance warning did not show for profiles that had previously changed folders.
- Fixed switch account screen not being scrollable with many accounts added.
- - Log output not auto-scrolling.
- - View crash report button does nothing.
- - "<language> is x% translated!" popup is never translated.
- - Erases all launch settings after computer hard-locks.
- - Launcher opens up on nonexistent monitor.
- - Launcher floated out of desktop boundaries when taskbar is at the top.