July 23, 2019
- Added support for dark mode on macOS.
- The Help screen now has a link to the Minecraft Launcher Feedback site.
- Updated log window with new styling.
- The arrow on drop down now dims and goes up a little bit when the drop down is not being hovered on.
- Log more information about how the Launcher starts the game.
- Removed weird pixels from login background image.
- Various small styling improvements.
- Updated translations.
- The download progress bar is now much bigger; it is also now located above the Play button whereas in older versions, it is located at the bottom of the screen, beneath the Settings button.
- Another small progress bar now appears below the Minecraft: Java Edition selection on the side menu while downloading game files and switching to the "News" tab on the left side.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong arguments on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong directory setting when running with a custom directory.
- Fixed a bug where the
--workDirargument didn't work on certain systems.
- Fixed a bug that meant the log files were missing information on macOS.
- Fixed an error where the system language was not properly used by the Launcher.
- Fixed a bug causing the Launcher Log window to use up performance when open.
- Fixed a bug causing error messages while logging in to immediately disappear.
- Fixed a bug in how version file fields for downloads and logging are treated for versions which inherit other versions.
- Fixed the downloads field of versions not being treated as optional.
- Fixed empty lines sometimes appearing in the launcher log file.
- Fixed the drop down arrow in the installation selection sometimes covering up the text.
- Fixed an issue where the multiple game instance warning did not show for profiles that had previously changed folders.
- Fixed switch account screen not being scrollable with many accounts added.
- – Log output not auto-scrolling.
- – View crash report button does nothing.
- – "<language> is x% translated!" popup is never translated.
- – Erases all launch settings after computer hard-locks.
- – Launcher opens up on nonexistent monitor.
- – Launcher floated out of desktop boundaries when taskbar is at the top.