July 22, 2019
- - Minecraft freezing on startup
- - Application Data directory is not changed with --workDir argument
- - Native launcher does not set current working directory correctly when launching the game
- - Relative paths in Game Directory are used twice
- - On startup, the launcher freezes at around 80-90% and then crashes.
- - When I press play the minecraft launcher doesn't load and a error appears: "Game Crashed"
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong arguments on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong directory setting when running with a custom directory.