The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
July 22, 2019
- - Minecraft freezing on startup
- - Application Data directory is not changed with --workDir argument
- - Native launcher does not set current working directory correctly when launching the game
- - Relative paths in Game Directory are used twice
- - On startup, the launcher freezes at around 80-90% and then crashes.
- - When I press play the minecraft launcher doesn't load and an error appears: "Game Crashed"
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong arguments on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to start with the wrong directory setting when running with a custom directory.