The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
June 28, 2019
- The arrow on drop downs now dims and moves up a little bit when the drop-down is not being hovered on.
- The Help screen now has a link to the Minecraft Launcher Feedback site.
- Various small styling improvements.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed an issue where the multiple game instance warning did not show for profiles that had previously changed folders.
- Fixed switch account screen not being scrollable with many accounts added.
- – Launcher floated out of desktop boundaries when taskbar is at the top.
- – Launcher opens up on nonexistent monitor.
- – Erases all launch settings after computer hard-locks.
- – "<language> is x% translated!" popup is never translated.
- – View crash report button does nothing.