June 25, 2019
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
- Added more logging to track down – Launcher cannot establish connection to the internet.
- Added the Launcher version to the log file.
- Added more icons to choose for installations.
- Fixed a news post being missing when in demo mode.
- Fixed the icons of default installations being wrong.
- Fixed installations added by third party software not showing up as selected on start.
- – Crash on Linux when system locale settings are not as expected.
- – The installation icons still use the old textures.
- – JVM Arguments not being applied properly.
- – Launcher blank after login on Linux.
- – Unable to play demo version.