The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
June 24, 2019
- The launcher now has a sidebar with tabs to select which game to play.
- Currently only Java Edition can be launched here.
- News tab is now located in this sidebar.
- Added "patch notes" tab, which displays the changelog of the latest major version.
- Added the "Skins" tab, which does not yet allow you to change your skin.
- Instead, it displays the text: "COMING SOON. Skins will be coming back to the Launcher soon! For now, go to minecraft.net to manage your skins".
- Redesigned the launcher's style.
- Launcher now defaults to a size of 984×600px rather than 600×600px.
- Renamed "Launch options" tab to "Installations".
- Launcher versioning information is now located in the Settings menu instead of appearing when clicking the version number displayed in the bottom left.
- Disabled unapproved languages.
- Updated translations and added many new ones.