Launcher 2.1.247x/Development versions
This is a list of Launcher 2.1.247x development versions.
- The code was restructured.
- Added a beta update switch in the Settings page.
- New game log window with improved performance.
- Fixed bugs related to links and UNC folder paths.
- Fixed missing Bootstrap version information on the version page.
- : Long text on gray buttons is not centered and moves when hovering over it.
- : Launcher does not open a window after being opened.
- : UNC path game directory not supported.
: Won't launch minecraft on already existing
- : Profiles are in wrong order if there are more than ten entries in the list.
- : Launcher does not sort profiles correctly.
.minecraftfolder in appdata is a symlink.
: Launcher can't start if the
- : Can't use hard link in custom java executable path.
- : Beta Launcher breaks on 404 Error for non-Mojang-hosted jars.
- Fixed a bug causing configurations with mods to fail to start.
- The launcher will now display a notification of new launcher versions, even if they release while the launcher is already running.
- Fixed a bug that caused the launcher to soft-lock when there was no
launcher_profiles.jsonfile on disk.
- : Cannot launch directory junction files.
- : Launcher can't save the game directory in profiles.
- The progress bar now updates properly in the "Prepare" phase.
- Speed of the "Prepare" phase has been improved on multi-core machines.
- Fixed a bug causing game launches to stall on Linux.
- Fixed an error that would pop up when changing game directory in any configuration.
- Fixed the launcher update progress bar not working on mac.
- Fixed sounds not working in Minecraft versions prior to 1.6.
- : No sound in older versions on native launcher, despite working in the Java launcher.
- : minecraft-launcher 2.1.2339 hangs trying to load / run any version of minecraft.