- When installing a Minecraft version, the launcher now checks if the computer meets the requirements. If it does not, a message is displayed.
- The launcher now shows the cause of a game crash.
- : Minecraft LauncherMCL-5530"Download Server" link invalid for versions before 1.2.5.
- : View crash report link is not working.
- : Launcher not showing link to open crash report when closing log before crash.
- : Wrong text encoding in error details.
- : Minecraft game output log's "lines shown" option is apparently always set to All, even if you change it.
- : Launcher uses incorrect link for Snapshot Server downloads.
- : Game doesn't start with empty JVM arguments.
.dllfiles don't exist error.
- : Deleting profile on "Launch Options" tab does not deselect it on "News" tab.
- : "Copy" string is non translatable.
http://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/urls give 403, while other directories and
https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ urls succeed. :