Launcher 2.0.700/Development versions
- 1 2.0.15x-dev
- 2 2.0.16x-stage
- 3 2.0.28x-stage
- 4 2.0.3xx-stage
- 5 2.0.38x-stage
- 6 2.0.414-stage
- 7 2.0.42x-stage
- 8 2.0.429-stage
- 9 2.0.447-stage
- 10 2.0.455-stage
- 11 2.0.46x-stage
- 12 2.0.490-stage
- 13 2.0.497-stage
- 14 2.0.5xx
- 15 2.0.51x-stage
- 16 2.0.663-stage
- 17 2.0.673-stage
- 18 2.0.682-dev
- 19 Notes and references
This is a list of Launcher 2.0.700 development versions.
- First beta version of the new launcher.
- It is now possible to play the game with 2 accounts simultaneously.
- Change from dev to stage version.
- Now supports running multiple instances of Minecraft at the same time.
- Can now be kept open while the game is running, allowing access to things like the help page.
- Now backs up
launcher_profiles.json(profiles, logins, etc) before migrating settings to new launcher.
- Made launch options slightly smaller, so that more of them can fit in the same space.
- The button to add a new launch option is now at the top of the list.
- "Keep launcher open" and "Show game log" are now separate settings.
- Running the launcher from a non-C drive should now work.
- There are still lingering issues with running the launcher at all for some users.
- Clicking the
.exeagain while the game is open now brings back the launcher window instead of doing nothing.
- Linux support is still underway. We're getting very close - the launcher works, but we're not yet done with distribution.
- Fixed running modded versions.
- Resolution settings should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue where opening the game directory would give an error message even when it worked.
- Pressing "Del" in input fields no longer removes the rest of the line.
- Pressing tab on the news page no longer messes with the news carousel.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when the game closed.
- Selecting input with your mouse and hitting backspace on the keyboard should now properly delete the input.
- The version information page no longer selects all text when you click it.
- Fixed an issue with the self updater.
- This may mean that users have to redownload the new launcher to get updates.
- The language of the launcher can now be changed.
- Fixed the launcher being stuck on "Loading...".
- Fixed the launcher not updating itself.
2.0.447-stage was a version of the launcher.
2.0.455-stage was a version of the launcher.
- Applied fixes from previous Windows versions to macOS.
2.0.490-stage was a version of the launcher.
2.0.497-stage was a version of the launcher.
- Added more languages.
- Added support for Linux.
- New font for better readability.
- Fix for resolution.
- Collection of usage data, which can be toggled off in launcher options.
2.0.663-stage was a version of the launcher.
- Removed security popups on macOS.