Late Classic Creative
October 27 – November 10, 2009
Late Classic Creative refers to six versions of Classic released from October 27 to November 10, 2009. Many of these versions overlapped with the Survival Test, due to Notch releasing updates in both "Creative" and "Survival" mode at roughly the same time.
- Left click removes blocks.
- Right click places blocks.
- Players now push each other when standing next to each other.
- Added rain toggle.
- Added tree growing switch.
- Dynamic lighting
- Opping/deopping a player makes changes instantaneous instead of having to reload.
- Players can build through other players.
- Player tags don't appear over other players unless the mouse is hovered over them.
- Doesn't explode.
- Removed all mobs