Late Classic Creative
Classic 0.28 (October 27, 2009)
Classic 0.30 (Creative) (November 10, 2009)
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
Late Classic Creative refers to six versions of Classic released from October 27 to November 10, 2009. Many of these versions overlapped with the Survival Test, due to Notch releasing updates in both "Creative" and "Survival" mode at roughly the same time.
- Left click removes blocks and right click places blocks.
- New blocks:
- Obsidian, Bookshelves, Mossy Cobblestone and Bricks
- Removed all mobs and arrows.
- Players now push each other when standing next to each other.
- Opping or deopping a player makes changes instantaneously instead of having to reload.
- Players can build through other players.
- Player tags don't appear over other players unless the mouse is hovered over them.
- Added rain toggle to options.
- Added tree growing switch to server.properties.
- Added dynamic lighting.
- Re-added creative mode.
- No longer explodes.